Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PETER WHITTINGHAM COMES OF AGE

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Never doubted his talent, but sometime he would go missing and seemed to be a bit of a luxury, hopefully he will continue along the lines he's shown so far and Malky could do worse than build the team around him if that really is the case.

Who would have put his name in the hat as someone who would be back to the wall and clearing a nailed on goal off the line, all power to him, hope he realises how much we appreciate it.

I love great footballers and great skill, but without a bit of heart and a bit of dog, it ain't worth a toss. :old:

Re: PETER WHITTINGHAM COMES OF AGE

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 pm

spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Thank fuk we didnt sell him when forest, ipswich etc were after him :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Gets to much unfair criticism i'n my opinion we are very luck to have some one of his quality and professionalism, you never here about it drinking Partying gambling total professional

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Never doubted his talent, but sometime he would go missing and seemed to be a bit of a luxury, hopefully he will continue along the lines he's shown so far and Malky could do worse than build the team around him if that really is the case.

Who would have put his name in the hat as someone who would be back to the wall and clearing a nailed on goal off the line, all power to him, hope he realises how much we appreciate it.

I love great footballers and great skill, but without a bit of heart and a bit of dog, it ain't worth a toss. :old:

i agree, i was one of his biggest critics over previous seasons , but i must hold my hand up and clearly say that i was wrong to think of accepting a stupid low offer for him and for being critical to his play...

it looks like mm has a plan for him and is using whitts to the best of his ability... :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:11 pm

said all summer, he was never going, loves Cardiff, superb player who gets critisised by fans who do not understand the game.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Not gunna be hounded by the boo boys any more :ayatollah:

Always been my fav player since that Preston game on 07.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:16 pm

BigGwynram wrote:sometime he would go missing and seemed to be a bit of a luxury,

Be carefull Gwyn, you will have the ' You havnt got a clue' and 'you obviously have never played Football in your life' if you dare to critsize Whitts performances in years gone by.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Never doubted his talent, but sometime he would go missing and seemed to be a bit of a luxury, hopefully he will continue along the lines he's shown so far and Malky could do worse than build the team around him if that really is the case.

It was great to see :ayatollah: