Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DESPERATION !!!!!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Britains most senior Policeman has appealed to parents to know where there Kids are :o And to tell them to behave :o .

Re: DESPERATION !!!!!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:37 pm

I was going to add but it posted without me finishing !!

That the death of that protester that got pushed over has led to the direct hands off approach that we have seen. The Police have let down those homeowners, shopkeepers, Businesses, and the population as well. :o And to think they can do what they do what they like with Football supporters. What sentences will these Animals get ? f**k all that's what :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:52 pm

I was listening to all the pros and cons of the police and rioters on the radio today. My first thought was how the rules against football fans don't seem to apply to 'inner city communities'. I've been clunked a few times out of the blue when police have steamed in -no hands off approach or respect there.

Police seem to be alienated by lots of our society - footy fans and no car taxers being easy targets. Big gwyn is up to portsmouth to support our guys who were helping fans out of trouble and may get time. Yet smashing the place to bits and looting needs to be treated with kid gloves

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 pm

eddiep wrote:I was listening to all the pros and cons of the police and rioters on the radio today. My first thought was how the rules against football fans don't seem to apply to 'inner city communities'. I've been clunked a few times out of the blue when police have steamed in -no hands off approach or respect there.

Police seem to be alienated by lots of our society - footy fans and no car taxers being easy targets. Big gwyn is up to portsmouth to support our guys who were helping fans out of trouble and may get time. Yet smashing the place to bits and looting needs to be treated with kid gloves

Lock all the f****rs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chavs