Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

enjoyed the day out at west ham yesterday

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:21 pm

my first visit there and we got a win

Re: enjoyed the day out at west ham yesterday

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:my first visit there and we got a win

Watching you all on T.V. when we scored was amazing and shows why we are the best fans in the country......

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:44 pm

it was a great feeling i live for days like this when following city and to get a win there was massive

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:33 pm

When Kenny hit the back of the net, everybody just went mental. I ended up with one of the younger supporters just jumped on me giving it large just like me. The mass of bodies that appeared in front of the players, cracked me up, as when they finally came up for air, there was one of our older female supporters at the bottom of the pile with the biggest smile I seem all day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:When Kenny hit the back of the net, everybody just went mental. I ended up with one of the younger supporters just jumped on me giving it large just like me. The mass of bodies that appeared in front of the players, cracked me up, as when they finally came up for air, there was one of our older female supporters at the bottom of the pile with the biggest smile I seem all day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ended up many rows further down, what a moment! :ayatollah: