Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jonscam.....

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:13 pm

`is the new sticky king!

Can anyone remove him from the throne! :lol:

Good posts ALWAYS make the sticky section - so if you got some Shakespeare shit you wanna splurt out - off you trot! :ayatollah: :lol:

Re: Jonscam.....

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Merlin wrote:`is the new sticky king!

Good posts ALWAYS make the sticky section - so if you got some Shakespeare shit you wanna splurt out - off you trot! :ayatollah: :lol:

Hahaha...! Do I get a crown??? :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:31 pm

JonScam wrote:

Not unless Annis has had a sponsor of his books make one up - and he will issue it out in the Ninian like an under 15's saturday MOTM trophy to take home and show your mam and dad! :D

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Merlin wrote:
JonScam wrote:

Not unless Annis has had a sponsor of his books make one up - and he will issue it out in the Ninian like an under 15's saturday MOTM trophy to take home and show your mam and dad! :D

Well Annis needs to get on to it then! :lol:

Although I would like to point out I'm 28, own my house, got 3 kids, and a bird I've been with for 10 years so I wont be showing Mammy and Daddy f**k all butt! Haha