Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MONDAY MINI - UPDATE.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:57 pm

As some of you will know both Annis and Carl are away on hols,and will be for a few more days ;)
We have not had an update for a week,my info does not go as far as both the above 2,but here are a few bits of info passed on to me :ayatollah:

Bellers - As i posted last week is now back traning with Man City 1st team,but on Friday City boss RM,put Bellers in a ManCity XI.
City beat Hyde 4-1,and Bellers got the 1st goal in front of a crowd of almost 500 !!
Before anyone asks where Bellers will be playing this season ;) This changes week by week :roll:

Richard Wright - As the thread i started on here again last week was on trail with us.Ipswich where he had been training,are now showing an interest.With their number 1 last season Marton Fulop joining WBA on a Free,and David Stockdale is on a 24 hour call back from Fulham.

International Duties - Looks like we will be without Earnie - Kenny Miller - Don Cowie - Kevin McNaughton - Darcy Blake - for our away game to Oxford on Wednesday night.

Yesterdays was a fantastic result for us,and the bookies have now got us best price 14-1 to win the Championship and 9-2 to go up :ayatollah:

Re: MONDAY MINI - UPDATE.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Cheers Tony. Bellers needs to come HOME!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:18 pm

still hiding waiting for the dust to settle :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Also, I have a bit of news.

Im not one for posting stuff which I find out but I'll make an exception this once.

I have been very reliably informed that the reason we signed Millar and not Goodwillie was Financial and nothing to do
with the court case hanging over DG whatsoever.

We simply could not afford the fee that Dundee were asking for for the lad. The stuff that was said about them waiting for his court case to be sorted before they sealed the deal was not true and City simply couldnt afford it.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:52 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Also, I have a bit of news.

Im not one for posting stuff which I find out but I'll make an exception this once.

I have been very reliably informed that the reason we signed Millar and not Goodwillie was Financial and nothing to do
with the court case hanging over DG whatsoever.

We simply could not afford the fee that Dundee were asking for for the lad. The stuff that was said about them waiting for his court case to be sorted before they sealed the deal was not true and City simply couldnt afford it.

Cheers Millar :ayatollah: Looks like we were not prepared to pay a crazy fee for Goodwillie then.

Just to add to my post - Mason - Keinan - Gunnarsson and Kiss (injured) will also be missing for wednesdays game.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Cardiff have added 3 Academy players to the squad to play Oxford - Ralls - Diallo - Oshilaja :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:46 pm

cheers top cat :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Pity nobody asked what club ;)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:54 pm

What club ? ;)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Cheers Top Cat :ayatollah: :ayatollah: