Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WENT TO THE STADIUM TO GET MY OXFORD TICKET

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 pm

I'm back up to Portsmouth Crown court early in the morning to give Mogs a bit of support, planning to go straight from there up to Oxford for the game Wednesday, so I though I best drive down the stadium to pick up my ticket today.

Got to the window only to be told it's now been made a pay on the gate,my fault I suppose for not checking first, DUH, but I honestly can't remember the last away game I went to with out having a ticket in advance, are things finally changing. :old:

Re: WENT TO THE STADIUM TO GET MY OXFORD TICKET

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Peterborough away was last season too, must be a carling cup, low key game thing. Wouldn't get your hopes up. :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Gwyn
Have a safe journey great to see your support for the boys arrested good on you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:37 pm

got my tickets last week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:38 pm

NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME GWYN SOMEONE HAS THROWN YOU :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME GWYN SOMEONE HAS THROWN YOU :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that's a fact, I must be the only British Judo international that got thrown so often I had bed sores. ;)

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Coventry away on a Tuesday night two seasons ago was a pay on the day aswell :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:47 pm

JonScam wrote:Coventry away on a Tuesday night two seasons ago was a pay on the day aswell :ayatollah:

Yes remember that. we took around 500 up that night. And was very cold, but we scored in the last minute. :ayatollah: