Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TO: stupid people

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:55 pm

I never, ever want Cardiff to do bad, people think I was upset when Miller scored, no, I wasn't, but some guys are just plain stupid to not understand that :lol: funniest quotes were from that guy with 4.5k posts who still has no clue ever after posting that much. Either way, some guys are telling I'm wrong, I think I'm not, but if you think so - good for you. I understand, that I've lost all creditability on this board, but guess what - I don't give a f**k. I don't live in Britain, incase anyone wanted to know, so you can call me plastic, but you can still find my post in that thread how did you become bluebird so really dumb people can search for it :ayatollah:

Fair play to some guys, who were smart and didn't get into the hate game. If Miller plays badly next game, I won't hesitate to create another thread. He is supposed to be our key player, and if I think he isn't playing up to his price I'll let you know. This is a public forum, we can talk shit about anything, and if you are "behind boys" you can disagree with me, but don't be f*cking delusional idiots, like some of you are, who say that Miller had a great game.

Either way, I want Miller to score "30 goals" (Big Boss Man) and become player of the year, but he is getting big money, and he has to perform. "it's only 30 minutes!" so f*cking what? Hudson got much more hate EVERY f*cking GAME yet so few people said a word about it.

I will not respond to any posts in this thread, I'm not mad at any posters, any publicity is good publicity for me.

Let's f*cking smash those Bristol cunts now :ayatollah:

Re: TO: stupid people

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:58 pm

dont waste your breath the few who respond are only jumped up tossers who think they are better than everyone else

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:13 pm

:lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:16 pm

If its credability you want I'd rejoin under a new name,otherwise just admit you posted that in the heat of the moment and on refection probably would admit to being a little rash and hasty.We've all done it but the smarter ones actually realise it or should I say more mature ones.I've been reading this board far longer than I've been an active contributor and seen some nasty,funny,rediculous,ill-informed posts in my time but yours was the most mind boggling...................I dunno,just can't find the right words to describe it...................idiotic post I've ever read.Your either very young or have got some emotional issues, either way I can see nothing but grief for you under your current name which is a pity because all city-mad supporters should be welcome on here. :old:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Ben wrote:dont waste your breath the few who respond are only jumped up tossers who think they are better than everyone else

:lol: Don't worry about it quadsas, we all drop a bollock from time to time :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:19 pm

quadsas wrote:I never, ever want Cardiff to do bad, people think I was upset when Miller scored, no, I wasn't, but some guys are just plain stupid to not understand that :lol: funniest quotes were from that guy with 4.5k posts who still has no clue ever after posting that much. Either way, some guys are telling I'm wrong, I think I'm not, but if you think so - good for you. I understand, that I've lost all creditability on this board, but guess what - I don't give a f**k. I don't live in Britain, incase anyone wanted to know, so you can call me plastic, but you can still find my post in that thread how did you become bluebird so really dumb people can search for it :ayatollah:

Fair play to some guys, who were smart and didn't get into the hate game. If Miller plays badly next game, I won't hesitate to create another thread. He is supposed to be our key player, and if I think he isn't playing up to his price I'll let you know. This is a public forum, we can talk shit about anything, and if you are "behind boys" you can disagree with me, but don't be f*cking delusional idiots, like some of you are, who say that Miller had a great game.

Either way, I want Miller to score "30 goals" (Big Boss Man) and become player of the year, but he is getting big money, and he has to perform. "it's only 30 minutes!" so f*cking what? Hudson got much more hate EVERY f*cking GAME yet so few people said a word about it.

I will not respond to any posts in this thread, I'm not mad at any posters, any publicity is good publicity for me.

I didnt see ONE post where anyone said Miller had a great game. He was off the pace
looked tired, out of sorts, lacking match fitness. Most of us know that. But most of
us also know that you cannot go calling players shite after 28 minutes of their first
full game. BECAUSE... footballers with a touch of class (at this level) are likely to pop
up after 90 minutes and put the ball in the net. Why? cos they dont let their heads drop
and are PROFESSIONAL enough to keep going til the end.

By the way Ben/Quadsas... you always post right after one another dont you Ben (or is it Quadsas)

.... its almost as if... your the same person :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You must think we're stupid? your even using mixed up grammar suddenly to underline
that you arent British. Go away will ya
Last edited by taffyapple on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:20 pm

UNBELIEVERS :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:26 pm

taffyapple wrote:
quadsas wrote:I never, ever want Cardiff to do bad, people think I was upset when Miller scored, no, I wasn't, but some guys are just plain stupid to not understand that :lol: funniest quotes were from that guy with 4.5k posts who still has no clue ever after posting that much. Either way, some guys are telling I'm wrong, I think I'm not, but if you think so - good for you. I understand, that I've lost all creditability on this board, but guess what - I don't give a f**k. I don't live in Britain, incase anyone wanted to know, so you can call me plastic, but you can still find my post in that thread how did you become bluebird so really dumb people can search for it :ayatollah:

I didnt see ONE post where anyone said Miller had a great game. He was off the pace
looked tired, out of sorts, lacking match fitness. Most of us know that. But most of
us also know that you cannot go calling players shite after 28 minutes of their first
full game. BECAUSE... footballers with a touch of class (at this level) are likely to pop
up after 90 minutes and put the ball in the net. Why? cos they dont let their heads drop

By the way Ben/Quadsas... you always post right after one another dont you Ben (or is it Quadsas)

:lol: Paranoia everywhere!! :lol: :lol:

Tafy you're right tho, if im honest, im glad Malky made the Ernie change when he did, the right decision at the right time. miller will come into his own and what a better boost than a goal in your league debut.

I believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:28 pm

taffyapple wrote:

You must think we're stupid? your even using mixed up grammar suddenly to underline

ben and quadsas same person?? or just 2 dim individuals :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:49 pm

taffyapple wrote:

:ayatollah: