Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carl / Annis

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Does anyone know when there back.

I'll tell you why, ready this website is depressing at the moment, I'd rather not bother. Regardless of how the game was played against West Ham, we went there defended like a team, throughout the whole team from Marshall to Earnie and Miller it was simply superb, to beat West Ham in there own back yard was superb.

Yet you have unreal fans slating the way we played. Personally I think Malkey and the team should be proud because I tell you what, I was walking tall yesterday.

Like it or deny it, yesterday was a dream start, it's just some of you need to grow up and realise we are NOT and will never be Man City or Barcelona, we are Cardiff City, we have a New young and very passionate manager, who I believe after meeting him in ponty, a top premiership manager. We have shipped out the dead wood, that includes Jay and Chops before anyone says otherwise, like any true season ticket holder or true fans who witnessed the middlesborough game. Over 10 new players and I believe given time we will play some very good football, bit like Everton, no extravagant players, no pre madonnas just simple football, work hard as a team and play as a team.

Can we all just get behind then and support the side and forget all this negative shit, because it's pissing me off.

Please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Carl / Annis

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Well said. We have no divine right to do anything. All I want is a team that is passionate and works hard to dig out results. Yesterday should give everyone a confidence lift. We got 3 points and will Play a lot better than that as the team develops. All you can ask if your team to give 100 per cent and nobody let the team down yesterday.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Spot on Caerdydd, I don't know why but its completely changed in recent months imo. I'm not a regular "commenter" but I've been on this board for a while and I've definitely noticed its slowly changing.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Think they are keeping heads down while away , they are reading this board no doubt.

Would of been a good time for Annis to bury his apology last night after defeat .

They need to come back as last nites posts were absolutely shocking and disruptive

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:43 pm

well said :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:13 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:well said :ayatollah:

I just hope some fans don't over expect, all I want is a team who wear that bluebird on their heart and show some passion, and yesterday I seen about 14 players that did.

As for watching Malkey on the sideline coaching, being that mentor that jones wasn't. On the players backs, telling them where to run, they were chasing like dogs, even though there was a full house from a west ham point I view, I could still here him.

I take my hat off to him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:56 pm

i was well happy with yesterday's performance against a far better team :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:00 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:Does anyone know when there back.

I'll tell you why, ready this website is depressing at the moment, I'd rather not bother. Regardless of how the game was played against West Ham, we went there defended like a team, throughout the whole team from Marshall to Earnie and Miller it was simply superb, to beat West Ham in there own back yard was superb.

Yet you have unreal fans slating the way we played. Personally I think Malkey and the team should be proud because I tell you what, I was walking tall yesterday.

Like it or deny it, yesterday was a dream start, it's just some of you need to grow up and realise we are NOT and will never be Man City or Barcelona, we are Cardiff City, we have a New young and very passionate manager, who I believe after meeting him in ponty, a top premiership manager. We have shipped out the dead wood, that includes Jay and Chops before anyone says otherwise, like any true season ticket holder or true fans who witnessed the middlesborough game. Over 10 new players and I believe given time we will play some very good football, bit like Everton, no extravagant players, no pre madonnas just simple football, work hard as a team and play as a team.

Can we all just get behind then and support the side and forget all this negative shit, because it's pissing me off.

Please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly....It has been a long time since I acted like a complete fool running around my office, like I did yesterday after Miller's goal. I was looking forward to checking the board yesterday and low and behold all of this negative stuff. I was dissapointed, not that there was some of it, but dissapointed in the large amount of it. However I have followed lots of teams in my 40 years of life, and seems to me for every positive fan there is a negative. It may just reflect your outlook on life.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:11 pm

brown wrote:Spot on Caerdydd, I don't know why but its completely changed in recent months imo. I'm not a regular "commenter" but I've been on this board for a while and I've definitely noticed its slowly changing.

I agree, sad ain't it.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Good posts guys.

went beserk when we scored! For the first time in years (before the w ham game) I got my thrill for cardiff city back. For me, it started rotting when they got robbie fowler in Just to sell replica tops. I thought the malky signing was superb. This club is changing for the better and I ferkin loves it!!!

Win lose or draw it feels better - less remote.

As long as we don't get relegated in this transition season I'll be fine - they are not seeing us as pound signs but supporters

Ferkin great :

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:26 pm

I think you are all getting a bit carried away aren't you?

two posters simply having an alledged moan doesn't mean the boards gone into melt down ffs!!

Hardly negative in retrospect of how many POSITIVE posts were put up which you failed to mention?

as a percentage - I bet is was less than 5% negativity of the total posts made.

Not having a go or anything but instead of designing these posts of actually moaning about negativity - how about you contribute a positive post instead - this is as about as negative as the posts you are referring to?

The lads did actually have a small point made, in the fact that Kenny and Earny did have a pretty poor game regardless of the outcome, and it was only until the Big Gestede came on that the game turned on its head going forward, I think it's plain to see that the two small strikers up front are not going to give us what we need, and the big man little man combo is going to work alot better!

I would say that maybe yesterdays posters could have waited until after the 93 minutes were over before they passed judgement, instead of making themselves look a little foolish at 30 minutes! But they received a fair amount of abuse from regular posters here too which was a bit unfair!

I'd say lets Think before we Type? :ayatollah: ;)

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Merlin, I have to disagree, we have just had a huge overhaul of in coming and out goings at the club, the Manager in which has stated less than 4 days before the West Ham game, stated that the team will need time to gel.

As for saying players had a poor game, what are you basing that on?? Would love to read how, on what you are suggesting this its simply confusing, didn't we just beat West Ham in there own back yard???

Read before typing, Merlin in all respect we have all seen Messi, Ronaldo,Rooney and some of the greatest players the sport has seen have bad runs or bad games? Does this make them bad players?? Who cares if Miller is 32, who cares if he came from Celtic, Rangers or a club in Turkey, he is a Cardiff player and I for one hope he goes on to be a legend, in which I trust decisions made by our new manager.

This message did not start negative not one bit, I was simply asking why after one game are we questioning players who have joined this club, are you happy to suggest we had kept Chops or Bothroyd?? I for one am glad they are both gone as well as others, if you ain't going to sweat blood for this club and give 110% I would rather them not play for us.

In you words read before commenting!!