Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANYONE ELSE THINK

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:52 pm

we lacked a bit of width yest?

not having a moan just think if we had bit more width could be very exciting going forward.

haven't a clue who available mind ( winger)

Re: ANYONE ELSE THINK

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Oh get off!!!! :roll: :o
We played tight cos we would of got spanked otherwise!!!

Malkay got the tactics spot on.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 pm

griff105 wrote:Oh get off!!!! :roll: :o
We played tight cos we would of got spanked otherwise!!!

Malkay got the tactics spot on.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

haha :D

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:58 pm

We lacked width because we didn't any, Conway did his best and did ok, but other than him the squad lacks width, if as MM says he is getting three more, hopefully 2 are wide men.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:02 pm

If we had kept Burke and signed Routledge we still wouldnt of played with any width yesterday.
We were playing against a 5 man midfield rammed with the best players in the league, away from home.
To play with anymore width would of been suicidal.

Im surprised how negative people are being on here today. Quite frankly I'm disappointed with you!!! :roll: ;)

It is one game in isolation, the next test will be how we line up against a team we should beat at home.... such as the Wurzels on Sunday. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:03 pm

griff105 wrote:If we had kept Burke and signed Routledge we still wouldnt of played with any width yesterday.
We were playing against a 5 man midfield rammed with the best players in the league, away from home.

Im surprised how negative people are being on here today. Quite frankly I'm disappointed with you!!! :roll: ;)

It is one game in isolation, the next test will be how we line up against a team we should beat at home.... such as the Wurzels on Sunday. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

griff i am going throw a dumbell at you in gym next time i see you . you cheeky barthplug :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
griff105 wrote:If we had kept Burke and signed Routledge we still wouldnt of played with any width yesterday.

griff i am going throw a dumbell at you in gym next time i see you . you cheeky barthplug :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: