Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

food and beer outlets at the ccs?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:09 pm

how long are compass there for? i wont buy any of their overpriced crap im hoping we will have reasonably priced catering and beer outlets soon.

Re: food and beer outlets at the ccs?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:36 pm

didnt they have a 3 year contract?,3.70 a pint what a rip off but if we all boycott the bars im sure the prices will soon drop

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm

thought it was 10 years :o

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:09 pm

caerblue wrote:didnt they have a 3 year contract?,3.70 a pint what a rip off but if we all boycott the bars im sure the prices will soon drop

2 down, 1 to go then. A mate of mine bought a pint and a pie for £6 at the Parma game. The pie was forgettable and the pint was the worst he had all day. Overpriced junk.

I don't bother. We have food and drink in The Cornwall before the game and just grab drinks and snacks somewhere before we catch the train home.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:07 pm

back at ninian we used to get to the ground early especially when it was 2 .50 a pint now at the ccs last season we arrived late and may be had time for a quick one before kick off and one or two at half time but this year at 3.70 i wont even have one,it would not be that bad if the pints was actually any good