Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket Office

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Went to the ticket office today to pick up my ST and was told it was posted out :shock: .........when I was filling out the form for the monthly Instalments I specifically told them I want to collect it as I won't be at the address stated on the form. This isn't a dig at all, the staff couldn't have been more helpful and would just like to take this opportunity to say thanks to the girl I dealt with today and they went out of their way to make sure I've a replacement ready. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...The club shop staff were very helpful as well, but £87 for a pair of shorts, T.Shirt and wallet :shock: :shock: :shock: Have to bang in some overtime this week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........Ticket office staff and club shop staff who I dealt with today were spot on:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Ticket Office

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Marc wrote:Went to the ticket office today to pick up my ST and was told it was posted out :shock: .........when I was filling out the form for the monthly Instalments I specifically told them I want to collect it as I won't be at the address stated on the form. This isn't a dig at all, the staff couldn't have been more helpful and would just like to take this opportunity to say thanks to the girl I dealt with today and they went out of their way to make sure I've a replacement ready. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...The club shop staff were very helpful as well, but £87 for a pair of shorts, T.Shirt and wallet :shock: :shock: :shock: Have to bang in some overtime this week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........Ticket office staff and club shop staff who I dealt with today were spot on:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My dealings with the shop and the ticket office recently have been good, too. Only downside was that I paid the usual for the season tickets for me and my son to be posted and they went in an envelope to my mate's house with his!

:o

Re: Ticket Office

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Marc wrote:Went to the ticket office today to pick up my ST and was told it was posted out :shock: .........when I was filling out the form for the monthly Instalments I specifically told them I want to collect it as I won't be at the address stated on the form. This isn't a dig at all, the staff couldn't have been more helpful and would just like to take this opportunity to say thanks to the girl I dealt with today and they went out of their way to make sure I've a replacement ready. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...The club shop staff were very helpful as well, but £87 for a pair of shorts, T.Shirt and wallet :shock: :shock: :shock: Have to bang in some overtime this week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........Ticket office staff and club shop staff who I dealt with today were spot on:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You will have to work Saturday again this week now Marc ;) :lol: