Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Miller is selfish

Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:43 pm

That pass from Rudy was meant for Whitts but Miller stopped it getting to the number 7 so he could take all the glory.

Whinge, whinge, whinge whinge, whinge.

Re: Miller is selfish

Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:That pass from Rudy was meant for Whitts but Miller stopped it getting to the number 7 so he could take all the glory.

:lol: :lol:

I suspect that our Rudy was caught between two minds when he fired
the pass in. It was behind Miller and I'm not sure it'd have reached Whitts

that Miller is a glory-hunter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Maybe that's what was on the note from Malky? Intercept a pass that clearly looks like it's going to the top of the box, and catch Green off guard?

Either way, it was the unexpected intercept-turn-shoot move that took Green by surprise and allowed Miller to put the goal away. After all, isn't it a striker's job to try and put the ball in the back of the net? He saw the opportunity and took it.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:08 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:Maybe that's what was on the note from Malky? Intercept a pass that clearly looks like it's going to the top of the box, and catch Green off guard?

Either way, it was the unexpected intercept-turn-shoot move that took Green by surprise and allowed Miller to put the goal away. After all, isn't it a striker's job to try and put the ball in the back of the net? He saw the opportunity and took it.

It was a brilliant finish to be fair :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:13 pm

it was a brilliant save by Green, that guy is so f*cking terrible :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:22 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:That pass from Rudy was meant for Whitts but Miller stopped it getting to the number 7 so he could take all the glory.

:lol: :lol:

I suspect that our Rudy was caught between two minds when he fired
the pass in. It was behind Miller and I'm not sure it'd have reached Whitts

that Miller is a glory-hunter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hes our glory hunter :ayatollah:
kenny is a bluebird kenny is a bluebird na na na na

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:22 pm

quadsas wrote:it was a brilliant save by Green, that guy is so f*cking terrible :lol:

Haha.

I was in the upper tier right behind the goal. I saw the ball being passed to Miller then next thing it was in the back of the net.

All i saw was Miller being closed down by their defender, Miller had disappeared by then. Then saw Green dive to the right. Next the ball appeared as it hit the net. It was like it appeared through a wall.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm glad he's a selfish c**t. The last thing we need is a Fernando 'Argh! The goal, someone else shoot!' Torres. :D

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:27 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
quadsas wrote:it was a brilliant save by Green, that guy is so f*cking terrible :lol:

Haha.

I was in the upper tier right behind the goal. I saw the ball being passed to Miller then next thing it was in the back of the net.

All i saw was Miller being closed down by their defender, Miller had disappeared by then. Then saw Green dive to the right. Next the ball appeared as it hit the net. It was like it appeared through a wall.

hmmm, it still went right between his hands. from TV replay it def didn't look like he couldn't see the ball

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:32 pm

quadsas wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Haha.

hmmm, it still went right between his hands. from TV replay it def didn't look like he couldn't see the ball

miller scored, one nil to the city, JOB DONE :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:17 pm

If that was Earnie and not Rudy he would have hit the side netting there is no way he would have passed

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Selfish !@*!