Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any info on Kiss' injury?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:03 pm

?

Re: Any info on Kiss' injury?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:29 pm

i wouldn't ask on here, your not a real fan if you don't know, or you'll get abuse for asking something someone doesn't agree with :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:42 pm

i havent heard anything :|

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:44 pm

He's probably shit anyway :roll:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Nothing serious, only a broken leg. He's Central/Eastern European, he'll walk it off!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:15 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:He's probably shit anyway :roll:

Apparently not, I think he'll get alot of cup run-outs personally.... To start with. Can't see him breaking up a winning 11 now, only player that may do that is Gestede, which I'd prefer to see - big man small man Combo! :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Merlin wrote:

Apparently not, I think he'll get alot of cup run-outs personally.... To start with. Can't see him breaking up a winning 11 now, only player that may do that is Gestede, which I'd prefer to see - big man small man Combo! :ayatollah:

I fully expect him to play against Bristol if he's not injured, at least play like 20 minutes

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:18 pm

quadsas wrote:
Merlin wrote:

I fully expect him to play against Bristol if he's not injured, at least play like 20 minutes

Once it gets to 20 minutes on the pitch and he hasn't scored - will you be starting a thread on here called "Kiss Shit!" :?: :D

Zabier wrote:Nothing serious, only a broken leg. He's Central/Eastern European, he'll walk it off!

THat's funny as f**k mate lol

Merlin wrote:
quadsas wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Once it gets to 20 minutes on the pitch and he hasn't scored - will you be starting a thread on here called "Kiss Shit!" :?: :D

now that's just stupid buddy, f**k off :roll:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:41 pm

quadsas wrote:
Merlin wrote:
quadsas wrote:
Merlin wrote:

except hes right?

if he plays poor after 20 mins, will you start a thread about him being shite? its a fair question...

you clearly judge people based on brief appearances like yesterday, not even taking into account that it could just be an off day for him, even Kev has off days, but if his first 30 mins for us had been poor, would that make him shit?... or that miller hasnt quite got used to playing with the other players after 30 mins of competitive football... i just cant believe you cant actually see where you are so wrong in this

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:00 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
quadsas wrote:
Merlin wrote:
quadsas wrote:
Merlin wrote:

except hes right?

if he plays poor after 20 mins, will you start a thread about him being shite? its a fair question...

you clearly judge people based on brief appearances like yesterday, not even taking into account that it could just be an off day for him, even Kev has off days, but if his first 30 mins for us had been poor, would that make him shit?... or that miller hasnt quite got used to playing with the other players after 30 mins of competitive football... i just cant believe you cant actually see where you are so wrong in this

difference between Kiss and Miller, is that we don't expect anything from Kiss, and Miller was bought to be the key player, right?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:04 pm

yeah i agree with that, fair enough

but why does that mean that we should judge Miller after 30 MINS of his debut as to whether hes shit or not? somebody can have an off day and still be a good player... as i said, McNaughton has had bad games but does that make him a bad player?

also, even if you were right, why cant you just get behind the players instead of getting on their backs literally the minute they have a bad half? i just dont get it mun..

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Merlin wrote:
quadsas wrote:
Merlin wrote:

No its not on TV so he wont be able to pass comment thank god :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:12 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:yeah i agree with that, fair enough

but why does that mean that we should judge Miller after 30 MINS of his debut as to whether hes shit or not? somebody can have an off day and still be a good player... as i said, McNaughton has had bad games but does that make him a bad player?

also, even if you were right, why cant you just get behind the players instead of getting on their backs literally the minute they have a bad half? i just dont get it mun..

Because I'm still pissed that we are paying him, what 16 or 20k p/w? And we paid 1million euros. And as I've said, he basically has one season in him, and I think, he has to perform instantly. Why pay that money for a 31years old player, if he can't play straight away, especially with our financial situation? I understand that everybody may be a lil rusty at start of the season, to use that as an excuse is stupid. I f*cking hope he proves that he's worth that money and make us all happy, after all I would never boo him or shout shit on the field, but this is a f*cking forum, where can state our opinions and discuss, if players would take this seriously, then perhaps they shouldn't play football at all.

So, Kenny Miller, please prove me wrong and score at least 19 goals this season :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:50 pm

quadsas wrote:

Because I'm still pissed that we are paying him, what 16 or 20k p/w? And we paid 1million euros. And as I've said, he basically has one season in him, and I think, he has to perform instantly. Why pay that money for a 31years old player, if he can't play straight away, especially with our financial situation? I understand that everybody may be a lil rusty at start of the season, to use that as an excuse is stupid. I f*cking hope he proves that he's worth that money and make us all happy, after all I would never boo him or shout shit on the field, but this is a f*cking forum, where can state our opinions and discuss, if players would take this seriously, then perhaps they shouldn't play football at all.

So, Kenny Miller, please prove me wrong and score at least 19 goals this season :ayatollah:

If he scored ten and we went up, give a shit?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:15 pm

RFMH wrote:
quadsas wrote:

If he scored ten and we went up, give a shit?

Would you be satisfied if he scored 10? Well, aslong as he plays well, I'm happy.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Ben wrote:i wouldn't ask on here, your not a real fan if you don't know, or you'll get abuse for asking something someone doesn't agree with :lol:

You two will say he's sh!t anyway..........

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Ben wrote:i wouldn't ask on here, your not a real fan if you don't know, or you'll get abuse for asking something someone doesn't agree with :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: if I think Miller didn't play up to his price, that means I don't like other players? gosh narrowminded people

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:23 pm

So, no news on Kiss then?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:33 pm

quadsas wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: if I think Miller didn't play up to his price, that means I don't like other players? gosh narrowminded people

How the f**k can a man play to his worth in 90 minutes you prick (no offence)........................much