Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I figured out West Ham's problems

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:57 am

If you see the team sheet, then you see that West Ham used all three subsitutions to change the three attackers. If they brought on a new defender they possibly could have drawn instead of lost. But I don't care. IT'S MILLER TIME! :ayatollah:

Re: I figured out West Ham's problems

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:14 am

I can sum up West ham's problem in 2 words: Freddie Piquionne

This bloke is absolute shite

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I can sum up West ham's problem in 2 words: Freddie Piquionne

Shit myself when he hit the post though!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:29 am

math_robz878 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I can sum up West ham's problem in 2 words: Freddie Piquionne

I wasn't going to say anything until the game finished though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
math_robz878 wrote:

I wasn't going to say anything until the game finished though :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol good, the amount of times i've said 'ah he's shit' and he's gone on to score against us is unreal! ...

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 am

math_robz878 wrote:lol good, the amount of times i've said 'ah he's shit' and he's gone on to score against us is unreal! ...

I know that feeling. It's like when a centre half has the ball 40 yards out and you shout hit it sarcastically and the c**t sticks it in the top corner!

I was getting frustrated in the first half yesterday as we attacked down the left alot and I felt their weakness was the left back - it took 90 minutes but I was proven correct :D

Though, did anyone else think Rudy took a touch too much and should have squared it to Miller earlier - I even think he was looking for Whitts when he did pass - but who f*cking cares!?!?!?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 am

they have john carew now

i wouldnt worry about west ham boys, they will be fine this season