Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ID LIKE TO THANK THE BBC...

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:33 am

Without their input yesterday, perhaps we would never have had the chance
for the nation to see our humble Club play Real West Hamalona.

Lawro and Co rightly spent the whole 90 minutes bigging up West Ham as they
are possibly the greatest team I've ever seen.

It was a travesty against football that lowly Cardiff City took all three points
and i am pretty damned ashamed of the team for almost stealing Real West Hamalona's
limelight.

Thank you BBC, thank you Real West Hamalona, its been real!!!

oh and f**k off Nolan you arrogant scouse tw*t :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ID LIKE TO THANK THE BBC...

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 am

Also, BBC, thank you for providing that footage of Carlton Cole falling over the ball and looking like a grade A bell end. England? You're having a laugh!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:12 am

I thought the presenters/commentators were under threat of a fine if they said something effin positive about the BlueBirds.

I thought the BBC bias was blatent, and unecessary.
EGG and FACE and BBC come to mind.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 am

They love the premiership. Hate us unfashionable types. Riff Raff the lot of us. We pissed on there party though ah ah

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:21 am

Fair play to DJ he consistently tried to back the Championship for its pace and talent, under the barrage of pro Premiership punditry.
I also read a online Guardian article yesterday that was so West Ham driven and that we were appalling and jammy.

Bring the 3pts home.
:ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 am

Great comments and 100% true the sir trevor brooking stand england players and all that shove fantastic win breath of fresh air come on you blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirs. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:24 am

Just watched it back on iplayer, bit biased aint they? :lol: :lol:

Don't see how people criticize our players so harshly after that performance!! Malky obviously had a game plan and set the team out to play in a particular way, which worked and we won. Much more positives than negatives. Gerrard looks a different player since he's come back from Hull, that tackle early in the game was brilliant. Marshall was man of the match, top performance and kept us in the game, Rudy changed everything when he came on, he's like a fooking upgraded Bothroyd which can stay on it's feet and has some balls! :lol: Miller didn't really get into the game much, but he got the winner and it was beautiful, he even did the ayotollah celebrating!

Top day out, loads of negatives i.e. thirty odd quid a ticket, messed around by the plod, no booze, etc etc. All made more than worth it for this one moment.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Uzk-K7uX0&NR=1

Much more optimistic for the season now, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:30 am

yes, all the news headlines were 'West Ham lost'
not many headlines with 'cardiff win'

suits me fine, lets stay under the radar :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:44 am

I thought the presenters/commentators were under threat of a fine if they said something effin positive about the BlueBirds.

I thought the BBC bias was blatent, and unecessary.
EGG and FACE and BBC come to mind.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:49 am

taffyapple wrote:Without their input yesterday, perhaps we would never have had the chance
for the nation to see our humble Club play Real West Hamalona.

Lawro and Co rightly spent the whole 90 minutes bigging up West Ham as they
are possibly the greatest team I've ever seen.

It was a travesty against football that lowly Cardiff City took all three points
and i am pretty damned ashamed of the team for almost stealing Real West Hamalona's
limelight.

Thank you BBC, thank you Real West Hamalona, its been real!!!

oh and f**k off Nolan you arrogant scouse tw*t :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: f**k em Lads

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:01 am

I've said it before, journalists don't like talking about the championship, and when they do they always make mistakes.

I've read countless articles about Bellamy in the Telegraph recently, and if they do mention Cardiff at all, it's that he was here last season, not that he wants to come back.

Sadly, all of the focus is going to be on West Ham this season. Just glad we took the opportunity to put one over on the journos!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:57 am

west ham and brum are both going to be the same as when newcastle were in the league. the football league show will focus on them the most. its just the way it is.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Thought yesterday's coverage was awful - never seen the BBC miss so much live coverage cos' they're still replaying the replays. Corners missed etc - poor production.

It'll all be with Sky at this rate

Although there coverage of the rugby on Saturday was equally as biased - (although some of you I know don't like that sport) - still annoyed me.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:06 pm

I suspect they were all thinking how dare we win the Kevin Nolan Cup on the BBC when we were supposed to just roll over so they could drool over Parker,Nolan,etc !! :twisted:

Also I noticed that unlike SKY their coverage did not include the players going up to receive the trophy :lol: :lol: :lol:

A win against favourites, clean sheet - well done Malky,his assistants and the squad :ayatollah: :ayatollah: