Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO .... Miller is crap gang

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:27 am

Time to grow up me thinks .... Real Cardiff fans should get behind the team and support every single player who pulls on the shirt.
O.k. On his debut, Miller played average ill agree (the supply he was getting from midfield wasnt great tbh) but kept on battling and scored the winner against west ham.
If a player doesnt play well, everyones entitled to say this and that but surely not absolutley slate them 1 game in to the new season!!!!!

Lets all start to support the team ..... In Malky we trust, C'mon you Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO .... Miller is crap gang

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:31 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:32 am

He played poor yes, but it was his first game, the opposition was tough and he didn't get much of a chance ... But at the end of the day he was in the right place at the right time to score the winner ... And for a striker that's all you want off him (and to work his socks off all game)

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:32 am

i wouldnt even say he played average, he played poor, got frustrated and complained about everything.

however he is a natural born finisher and got us the game winner.

im not saying he is crap, im saying he had a really bad game but im still confident he has atleast 15 goals in him

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 am

HE DIDN'T PLAY POOR!

WHAT WAS HE MEANT TO DO WITHOUT ANY CHANCES?

ONE CHANCE!

ONE GOAL!

Think of Miller as a Andy Cole type player. His ONLY job is to put the ball in the back of the net.

He is not going to run with the ball like Messi.

He is not going to track back like Rooney.

He is not going to beat up the back four and hit a 30 year screamer like Shearer.

He is not going to hold up the ball like Drog.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:39 am

I can't believe this is still going on. :roll:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:41 am

I'm f*cking shocked at the low football IQ of certain Cardiff fans who simply can't understand what a player like Miller can and can't do.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 am

He played poor?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the man is lacking match fitness. Anyone who knows anything
about football would know that. He was off the pace a bit. But
what do these idiots expect?? Its disgusting to mug off a player
who has just scored a winning goal on his debut.

Anyone who knows anything about football would also know that
the midfield didnt give them much help? (do you mean service)
because for the first half hour they were busy getting to grips with
the best midfield in the division.

Well guess what.

Cardiff City 1 - West Ham 0

Boxers win fight hands down after losing the first few rounds, cricketers
can make slow starts, darts players sometimes take a few legs to get their
eyes in, as do snooker players

Can you imagine a

"Phil Taylor is a f*cking shite darts player" if he goes 2 legs behind in the
World Matchplay title??? ... of course not, darts fans know their stuff

Sadly, a lot of our new breed of 'fan' really are clueless spoilt babies

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Here's for the idiots who are critisising Millar, it was the first game of the season, players need to get to know each other; there were eight players making their first team bow.

To get the best out of Millar and Ernshaw they need a certain type of ball played to them, to feet, and put behind the defence, a pass that can split defences so they can use their pace to get on goal, they will get better, if you're going to critisise without being constructive, don't bother. :old: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:50 pm

How much pre season has he had? Can't be in that great a shape, and bagged a goal. I'm happy. Fitness aside, he is yet to forge a partnership with Earnie/Gestade, so he's only going to get better.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Lordsheep wrote:How much pre season has he had? Can't be in that great a shape, and bagged a goal. I'm happy. Fitness aside, he is yet to forge a partnership with Earnie/Gestade, so he's only going to get better.

Indeed, bring on Bristol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:39 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
great win against a very strong and skillfull side

bring on the robins? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm not having a go at the new or young Fans but are the majority of Miller Doubters New or new'ish supporters?? I ask this because after the amount of sh'te forwards iv seen at Cardiff over the years KM is a bonus in my opinion, Yet some people on here still want to cry about a player that delivered when it mattered, KM wont sulk off or drop his head and loose form if he gets snubbed by Scotland or get above His station if He gets another Cap, As far as Im concerned KM can do fekall for 89mins every game if He pop's in a winner, We have paid a lot more for a lot worse than KM befor now, And you cant forsee or predict a players content or fortunes in Football, ie Alan Lee' Top Bloke (done fekall) cost 1Mil His Return (zilch) Infact We lost £800.000 on Him yet People idolized Him. We paid the same sort of fee for Andy Campbell He started like a house on fire and scored plenty, He also scored the vital goal that took us up at the Millennium' Two bad games and He was up the road, He didn't get the patients from Us he deserved eventually loosing His footballing soul, His Return (Promotion) Yet We crucified Him, Now KM is getting the Andy Campbell treatment from some people for scoring?? Yet people adored Useless Eddie' With (respect) Thommo' Alan Lee and the likes' that had little input for CCFC, KM goal may not have been as important as Andy Campbell's goal just yet, but it could be the confidence jab that could boost belief among Our Team, Yes I know some people are upset we didnt sign Goodwilly but MM had His reasons for opting out, Ok its early day's and We cant get carried away on one good result, but lets be honest, We would have been happy or even optimistic had we lost one nil with a good performance from the City to the ALMIGHTY WESTHAMORIENT befor kick off, Some of you will never know how We had to put up with players like Lethal Lynex' Camarone Toshack' and the likes of be for now, May be Annis and Co should think about a MB strictly for old School as an option for us Old Fogies or a chat room or something as well as the MB as it is? because the age difference in posts/replies/opinions etc etc are so obvious that sometime's I'v found myself coming on here just to wind up the Tweenies which makes me as stupid as Them.Anyway, KM will do the BIZNIZ this season!! :old:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Miller may not have done that well yesterday, but last season he played in the Turkish league and now the Championship so he will need time to adapt as it is a different type of football.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Bluebird_Kris wrote:Miller may not have done that well yesterday, but last season he played in the Turkish league and now the Championship so he will need time to adapt as it is a different type of football.

He played his whole career in Britain :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:04 pm

quadsas wrote:
Bluebird_Kris wrote:Miller may not have done that well yesterday, but last season he played in the Turkish league and now the Championship so he will need time to adapt as it is a different type of football.

He played his whole career in Britain :lol:

Yeah i know what your saying, but its still a bit of a change of scene.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Lets face it some people on here would even slag of Messi if he played for City.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Time to grow up me thinks .... Real Cardiff fans should get behind the team and support every single player who pulls on the shirt.
O.k. On his debut, Miller played average ill agree (the supply he was getting from midfield wasnt great tbh) but kept on battling and scored the winner against west ham.
If a player doesnt play well, everyones entitled to say this and that but surely not absolutley slate them 1 game in to the new season!!!!!

Lets all start to support the team ..... In Malky we trust, C'mon you Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No gang mate its just Bill(quadass) and Ben then Tv men :lol: