Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SUBSITUTIONS

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:17 am

How many managers would have settled for a point and brought a defender or midfielder on instead of earnie i thought it showed great guts to throw on a striker instead this would have never happened last year. I was really pleased with malkys positive and vocal attitude aswell.

Re: SUBSITUTIONS

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:23 am

nicky evans wrote:How many managers would have settled for a point and brought a defender or midfielder on instead of earnie i thought it showed great guts to throw on a striker instead this would have never happened last year. I was really pleased with malkys positive and vocal attitude aswell.

Spot on nicky :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 am

exactly, we are used to negative shit coming from the manager, it was a nice change to see malky going nuts and doing the right things :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:32 am

Ben wrote:exactly, we are used to negative shit coming from the manager, it was a nice change to see malky going nuts and doing the right things :ayatollah:

Agreed, did you notice we did actually attack at the end, under the old manager we would have stuck eleven men behind the ball for the last twenty minutes, we would have all sh!t ourselves and we would have conceded a late goal, the best form of defence is attack !!!

Well done Malky !!!!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:36 am

nicky evans wrote:How many managers would have settled for a point and brought a defender or midfielder on instead of earnie i thought it showed great guts to throw on a striker instead this would have never happened last year. I was really pleased with malkys positive and vocal attitude aswell.

We didn't have any midfielders on the bench to bring on yesterday though so how could we? And the only defender we had was Quinn, although most managers wouldn't bring a defender on in that situation but they would shore up the midfield with an extra player.

A nice little barbed dig at Jones though

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:22 pm

ffs why bring jones into it he,s gone becouse he fuc..d up and could not get us up with last years squad ,as for your snide dig at mm having no options on the bench ,how do you know that the bench was,nt what he wanted ,maybe he felt he could re arrange what he had into many various formations, i think its called a plan b, but i suspect mm has a plan c and a plan d , in his very astute mind ,i want harp on about how last years inept management would never have made those same changes that mm made as i really have had enough of one mr dave jones , i thank him for what he done in his first 5 years stabilizing our team/club ,but have to say he was,nt good enough in his last season with us ,personally i think he became too lazy /arragant and thought he was better than he turned out to be, also his management style is dated ,and he clearly had no control over the out of control players, who showed him no respect and certianly no commitment :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(