Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Rudy to become our new hero ?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:54 am

After his short but positive start to the season is the Rudy fan club going to grow and grow and will he become a CCFC cult figure from now on ? He looks the biz to me .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGDQ85Dg-ss

Re: Is Rudy to become our new hero ?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:00 am

Vintage 63 wrote:After his short but positive start to the season is the Rudy fan club going to grow and grow and will he become a CCFC cult figure from now on ? He looks the biz to me .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGDQ85Dg-ss

Looked very promising yesterday...young, big, technically good, pace to burn, and willing to fight & put a tackle in. Malky may well have unearthered a gem here - I expect him to start the next game.

I like Mason to, his workrate is great and putting a shift in at the 'front' of our team really sets the tone for those behind in midfield and defence to follow suit.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:14 am

Maybe Gestede with Miller and Earnie / Mason playing just behind in a front 3 would work ?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:57 am

rudy does look a great signing :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 am

I'm not counting my chickens but...A BIG f*cking YES FROM ME :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:13 pm

did nono of you go to the parma game he could not control the ball and yesterday he he had 2 headed chances one which was miles off target the other one so weak it was like a back pass.yes he did great to win the ball off their defender but even then the final ball was awful behind miller who did well to get back bring it under control and score.
hopefully rudy can improve he has the right physic to be a real menace in the box but at the momment he is a million miles away

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:16 pm

The pass was heading straight for Whittingham. Miller poached it. Nice.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:The pass was heading straight for Whittingham. Miller poached it. Nice.

exactly mate, if u look at rudy's eyeline as he passes it, its clear hes looking to pick out whitts, which was probably the rite ball really. he even looked a little disappointed that miller intercepted the pass, until he smashed it in and sent us all crazy that is!! still on a massive high from it. blooooooobirds!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: