Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A decent manager at last ?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:41 am

1 thing I noticed yest watching the game on telly was how much instructions etc that was being shouted from Malky at the side of the pitch ....... maybe this is what's been missing the past 6 years under Jones ? He was certainly giving Miller and Earnie plenty of vocal :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Re: A decent manager at last ?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:43 am

I can't see much of a future for the Miller/Earnie partnership myself. We looked much more dangerous when Gestede came on

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:30 am

I was loving being able to hear Malky barking out orders over the commentators and West Ham crowd.

Sounded like he kept demanding Earnie and Miller chase the ball down and win back possession.

Imagine if Malky demanded the same from Bothroyd or Chops - They'd be sulking big time and sweating off their hangovers :lol:

We got the win yesterday through hard work and digging in, something we couldn't do last season.

:ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:05 am

i'm with you all the way on this one, it's good to finally have a manager that actually...errrr manages!!!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:09 am

his subs/tactical changes won it for us ,i think its called a plan b ,but with mm i think we have a plan c and a plan d to come ,happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:51 am

passion :ayatollah: