Re: do you think we need more signings?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Think could still do with 2-3 yes.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:41 am

yes pacy target man

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:44 am

In patches City played really well yest alto the centre backs are lacking in a bit of pace which showed once or twice ..... midfield does need adding too as we need a Ramsay style playmaker in the middle BUT saying that Id stick with the guys from yest ...... plus we got Kiss too . Earnie and Miller didnt click yest bit Im sure they will in certain games plus Gestede looks a right handfull and can only get better :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 am

would be interested to see what kiss can bring to the game...

not seen him yet, will he be the one to link the midfield and forwards??

would still like to see a right winger also.. thought cowie was superb yesterday, but better suited to the middle i feel..

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:16 am

What was up with Filip Kiss and Steve McPhail yesterday? I feared the worst when I saw there were no midfielders on the bench yesterday. However, I think we could do with some more natural width and 1 or 2 central midfielders

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 am

agree with the Don Cowie sentiment. Will be much better controlling things in midfield so a right winger/right side midfield player needed, a pacey striker and maybe an utility back one who could play anywhere across the back 4. Oh and Bellamy please :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 am

ihatealiens wrote:agree with the Don Cowie sentiment. Will be much better controlling things in midfield so a right winger/right side midfield player needed, a pacey striker and maybe an utility back one who could play anywhere across the back 4. Oh and Bellamy please :lol:

Another striker????

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:31 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:agree with the Don Cowie sentiment. Will be much better controlling things in midfield so a right winger/right side midfield player needed, a pacey striker and maybe an utility back one who could play anywhere across the back 4. Oh and Bellamy please :lol:

Another striker????

Yes another striker - get rid of Parkin and replace him with someone younger and with a bit of pace :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:35 am

Yes, I'd get rid of Parkin but we're more than catered for in the striker department in my opinion. The fact we had no midfielders on the bench yesterday which meant we couldn't pack the midfield towards the end of the game if we had needed to was a little more worrying

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:39 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Yes, I'd get rid of Parkin but we're more than catered for in the striker department in my opinion. The fact we had no midfielders on the bench yesterday which meant we couldn't pack the midfield towards the end of the game if we had needed to was a little more worrying

Yes we didnt have any cover there yesterday. Unfortunate really. However we do have Kiss, McPhail and Blake to fit in there when ready. Forgot Wildig and Taiwo as well but have a feeling those 2 may be farmed out. Then theres Farah and Meades 2 lads for the future.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:41 am

Another 5 players.

45 games left. That's a lot of football!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:58 am

Need at least 2 or 3. Another striker and a winger a must, plus Bellamy would put us right in with a chance. I'm happy with what we have got mind, just I expect another 2 or 3 to come in this month.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:06 am

another striker?? but we got the god that is miller :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:09 am

Just imagine if he goes a game without scoring, he might even get booed!!!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:55 am

DEANO wrote:yes pacy target man

Gestede

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:10 am

Ideally we need Bellamy plus 3 other players a pacey Centre Half, a out and out Right Winger, and a creative goal scoring midfielder; as simple as that :D

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 am

theres that lad at manchester city meant to be pretty quick with a lot of passion,heard he may not make their 25 man squad,plus hes from "this part of the world" do you reckon hed do well at cardiff ;)

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 am

blueheaven wrote:Ideally we need Bellamy plus 3 other players a pacey Centre Half, a out and out Right Winger, and a creative goal scoring midfielder; as simple as that :D

So you want Bellamy...another gestede, winger (agreed) and another whittingham?