Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gerrards tackle on Parker

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm

In the first quarter, Parker clean through, Gerrard got across so quickly and put in a great tackle, more of the same AG
:ayatollah:

Re: Gerrards tackle on Parker

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:21 pm

First quarter ? This is football not basketball :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:First quarter ? This is football not basketball :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Loved Miller's touch down in the final innings! :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:36 pm

massive performance AG you the man........... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 am

RFMH wrote:Loved Miller's touch down in the final innings! :ayatollah:

malky must of gave the team an encouraging pep talk during Lunch :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:46 am

tangledupinblue wrote:In the first quarter, Parker clean through, Gerrard got across so quickly and put in a great tackle, more of the same AG

agreed suppose to even it up you could mention the dreadful backpass or lazy pass as dj called it at half time that nearly let them in but since we won we won't.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:20 am

If we keep going like this I can see us winning the Stanley cup :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:21 am

tangledupinblue wrote:In the first quarter, Parker clean through, Gerrard got across so quickly and put in a great tackle, more of the same AG

It's not only goals eh? :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:38 am

super awesome, cardiff team principle Mackay called for a timeout and after a pep talk they charged at the hammers. The blockers played their role while the quarter back of peter whittingham gave some super passes. super forward Rudy gave a sidewards pass to the Scot Miller and his kick hit the goal in the final quarter. this gave Cardiff Bluebirds a victory denying a tie between the two soccer teams. :D

ps, great tackle on parker!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:40 am

as i said pre season, now jones has gone, gerrard can now steup up and show us what he's got, did, it at hull, he'll be a hit this season :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:41 am

Great tackle but Parker looked like he was running through quick sand no pace whatsoever either that or Gerrard is as quick as Usain Bolt :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:42 am

only a retard would send a player of gerrards quality out on loan :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:43 am

Gerrard and Hudson were superb yesterday. That last ditch block by Hudson in the second half was also pure class. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Such a great ball by Gestede causing Miller to score a boundary. :D

Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Simply brilliant tackle by Gerrard. Parker was about to pull the trigger, and any mistiming by Gerrard would have been a penalty and a red card. Could see him coming across, but did not think that he was going to get there in time. Fair play to Parker though, did not complain and try to get a penalty. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Ben wrote:as i said pre season, now jones has gone, gerrard can now steup up and show us what he's got, did, it at hull, he'll be a hit this season :ayatollah:

Stop being negative. I think we should ban this guy.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Ben wrote:as i said pre season, now jones has gone, gerrard can now steup up and show us what he's got, did, it at hull, he'll be a hit this season :ayatollah:

Stop being negative. I think we should ban this guy.

Not sure if I'm missing any sarcasm here! :? But as soon as Ben posts something sensible people STILL want him banned!!! :lol:

Come on Ben ain't that bad..... (pinch of Salt and all that!)