Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fantastic gerrard

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:49 pm

i posted yesterday that i thought gerrard would have a great season for us, well today i thought he was surperb yes the odd bad ball but when he needed to make that last ditch tackle he was bang on a true warrior in defence. Him self with gunnerson marshell, whitts and rudy had great games and we paid the money for miller to score goals.... he scored. Well done city i say on a great team performance. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: fantastic gerrard

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:50 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:53 pm

jurgen18 wrote:i posted yesterday that i thought gerrard would have a great season for us, well today i thought he was surperb yes the odd bad ball but when he needed to make that last ditch tackle he was bang on a true warrior in defence. Him self with gunnerson marshell, whitts and rudy had great games and we paid the money for miller to score goals.... he scored. Well done city i say on a great team performance. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree butty, but hudson was there too, back 3 had a huge game...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:01 pm

yer right super we looked rock solid at the back, super kev prob had a game he would rather forget but we know his quailties :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: