Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rudy

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Only my 3rd Post in the year!

Did anyone notice Rudy clapping the Fans and Urgning us on just before a Corner was whipped in?

He's already taken to Cardiff and, if he performs like he did today, could be a future legend!

Thought Whittingham was immense aswell, Flourished being allowed to go forward rather than sit back like last season, give it a month and the team will gel completly, going to be a crakcer of a season i think

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Rudy

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:Only my 3rd Post in the year!

Did anyone notice Rudy clapping the Fans and Urgning us on just before a Corner was whipped in?

He's already taken to Cardiff and, if he performs like he did today, could be a future legend!

Thought Whittingham was immense aswell, Flourished being allowed to go forward rather than sit back like last season, give it a month and the team will gel completly, going to be a crakcer of a season i think

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 pm

saves me starting a new thread on whitts.
I have been one of his biggt critics. BUT TODA WHITTS WAS SUPERB, looked like a new player.
Maybe now all the egos have gone he will shine. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:44 pm

milly44 wrote:saves me starting a new thread on whitts.
I have been one of his biggt critics. BUT TODA WHITTS WAS SUPERB, looked like a new player.
Maybe now all the egos have gone he will shine. :ayatollah:

Ive been a bit of a critic aswell, but i think it was more the tactics used by Jones, he didnt use him to his full potential.
Also i think he's realised he's technically one of the "Old Guard" now and its timehe stands up and be counted

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:Only my 3rd Post in the year!

Yeah I seen it he was loving it he was really pumped

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:55 pm

yes i saw and at the final whistle, i think MM has unearthed a gem. Jay who ?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Just finished watching the game, but he is f*cking immense! He has such a massive presence on the pitch and will strike an awesome partnership with Miller :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Rudy already a fan fav :ayatollah: