Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Unbelievable!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 pm

That words sums up today's performance from the lads. As the majority have already stated on here, well played to all the lads today. Maybe if the team last season had showed that effort and commitment we'd be in the Premiership now. It's a long road though and 3 points don't get you promoted. Wins against teams like West Ham away do though but we need more. At least the lads have had an immediate taster of what they can achieve if they put the hard yards in.

Bluebirds!!!

Bring on Bristol City!!! :ayatollah: :D

Re: Unbelievable!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Roll on the carrot crunchers!! :D :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Zabier wrote:That words sums up today's performance from the lads. As the majority have already stated on here, well played to all the lads today. Maybe if the team last season had showed that effort and commitment we'd be in the Premiership now. It's a long road though and 3 points don't get you promoted. Wins against teams like West Ham away do though but we need more. At least the lads have had an immediate taster of what they can achieve if they put the hard yards in.

Bluebirds!!!

Bring on Bristol City!!! :ayatollah: :D

agree.

lets cement them at the bottom of the league for another week...

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:26 pm

well said my man............. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:28 pm

overall. is was a great performance. and i dont think many teams will take 3 points home from west ham at home this season :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:36 pm

sign of a good team is when you dont neccessarily play brilliantly, but you still win, and thats exactly what we did today

we dug in, defended excellently, and ground out what would have been a great point but turned into a win which to be honest was way beyond what i was expecting when i woke up this morning :ayatollah:

i cant praise enough every single player today, and id be saying that even if it ended 1-0 or even West Ham had snuck it at the death, they worked their arses off for these points, thats all you can ask :ayatollah: