Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHATS WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE SHIT!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:15 pm

I cannot believe how some fans are criticizing some players performances today....

everybody who stepped onto that pitch today in a cardiff shirt gave their all....

this was a well organized and top quality west ham team that we were not going to get loads of time and space on the ball .. we had to dig deep, defend and do what we could when we had the chance...

im over the moon with todays result, performance and am proud to wear my city shirt today... for any fans who say anbody was shit today they need to take a long look at themselves and really decide if supporting city is what the really want ...

not everybody is going to play like messi all of the time, some players will be outstanding some may not, but everyone gave 100%+ and as a team thats what counts... yes everyone is entitled to their opinion but to state a player is shit when we win a tough game like today is ludacris...

and we bloody won!! id rather people wait till xmas and then make a judgment on who is good for team and was isnt performing to the best of their ability ,but until then, lets cut the shit and give the team what they dam deserve....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

rant over...

Re: WHATS WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE SHIT!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Agreed :old: :old: :old:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Disagree as with every game players performed better than others and people will comment.
Way more threads talking about people being negative than actual negative threads.....
I'm sure city fans just like to moan.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:32 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Disagree as with every game players performed better than others and people will comment.
Way more threads talking about people being negative than actual negative threads.....
I'm sure city fans just like to moan.

Oh cmon...admit it...you've had a good ol' moan once in a while :old: :old:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Moaned about a million threads moaning about something that doesn't exist to make some posters make themselves feel superior, bores me.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:38 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Moaned about a million threads moaning about something that doesn't exist to make some posters make themselves feel superior, bores me.

Wow....I think you've just destroyed my last brain cell...i was gonna let my dog have it whilst I go to Scotland....nevermind :(

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Imagine if the players or MM are reading this - DJ is right - some of you dont deserve prem football - pathetic

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:45 am

NIBluebird wrote:Imagine if the players or MM are reading this - DJ is right - some of you dont deserve prem football - pathetic

i totally agree.