Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLOKE DOING THE AYATOLLAH TO THE COACHES

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 pm

outside the denmark in barking road ,,,,,,, IT WAS ME :ayatollah: had a quality day, even had breakfast in one of west hams greasy spoons that was full of shirts :D before aving a pint in there witherspoons and then going to the denmark, all the fans today were top bananas and the team fought 4 everything, av ad worse days that's for sure :ayatollah:

Re: BLOKE DOING THE AYATOLLAH TO THE COACHES

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:15 pm

inthebowls wrote:outside the denmark in barking road ,,,,,,, IT WAS ME :ayatollah: had a quality day, even had breakfast in one of west hams greasy spoons that was full of shirts :D before aving a pint in there witherspoons and then going to the denmark, all the fans today were top bananas and the team fought 4 everything, av ad worse days that's for sure :ayatollah:

;) :D

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:19 pm

inthebowls wrote:outside the denmark in barking road ,,,,,,, IT WAS ME :ayatollah: had a quality day, even had breakfast in one of west hams greasy spoons that was full of shirts :D before aving a pint in there witherspoons and then going to the denmark, all the fans today were top bananas and the team fought 4 everything, av ad worse days that's for sure :ayatollah:

I saw u!
:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:33 pm

I did the same on Barking Road where the coaches turned into the stadium.