Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: IM SORRY BUT...

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:37 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Surely the miller thread should be about miller?
Peoples opinions on earnie should be allowed it's own thread.

It's a farce on here tonight.

not really a farce, but I still got a handful of threads dedicated to me, so that's a win, right? am i right?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:38 pm

my point being is . like every city fan i love earnie . but my opinion is from day 1. he was a bad signing, forget the past. he was crap today. and my opinion is . it will continue throughout the season, his first touch was poor,although it was a great result today earnie must be dropped?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:39 pm

ninianblue wrote:my point being is . like every city fan i love earnie . but my opinion is from day 1. he was a bad signing, forget the past. he was crap today. and my opinion is . it will continue throughout the season, his first touch was poor,although it was a great result today earnie must be dropped?

he will be dropped, no doubt

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:39 pm

ninianblue wrote:my point being is . like every city fan i love earnie . but my opinion is from day 1. he was a bad signing, forget the past. he was crap today. and my opinion is . it will continue throughout the season, his first touch was poor,although it was a great result today earnie must be dropped?

So pretty much what I said...when i was defending you.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:40 pm

get ready for a plenty of hate when he scores A GOAL!!! can you believe, if he scores a goal - he's the best ever.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Surely the miller thread should be about miller?
Peoples opinions on earnie should be allowed it's own thread.

It's a farce on here tonight.

yeah agree, the mods are pissed off its not double pay for a sunday :roll:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:45 pm

it's stupid to delete threads about players performances, that's just stupid. Are mods deleting threads about Miller's "awesome" game too? or there just arent any? what is this shit, we didn't break the rules or anything, let people speak their mind.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

So pretty much what I said...when i was defending you.

:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:55 pm

I thought today the boys battled hard and played as a team it was a team performance miller didnt do much in the game but 1 chance and he put it away thats the sign of a good player and thats good enough for me.

The result was very good the team performance was good the defence was good the keeper did his bit Malky didnt shut up all game there was a lot of passion in the team and a lot of guts and we won the game away from home to the promotion favs and Earnie will have his day.

How can people moan about that.To moan at a team that has won a game is beyond me .

I,m happy very happy :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:55 pm

i remember the first post on here, earnie signs for city, and all off you were creaming your pants, and i wrote, so im the only one who thinks this is a bad signing,and the majority was yes. hes now a part player . 30 min here 45 there, hes not the earnie we all know and love?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:57 pm

nip it in the bud merlin boy, well said. Some so called fans really ,makes you sick. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Ben wrote:thats it, delete peoples opinions that are diffrent to yours

police state

ben youre a joke mate, stop trying to stir shit for no reason and just be happy that we won

why the f**k would you slag our players off after a win at upton park?

just stop getting on there f**king backs and support your club instead of moaning like a bitch

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:58 pm

ninianblue wrote:i remember the first post on here, earnie signs for city, and all off you were creaming your pants, and i wrote, so im the only one who thinks this is a bad signing,and the majority was yes. hes now a part player . 30 min here 45 there, hes not the earnie we all know and love?

not many people said he will be a superb signing, they just were happy that he's back. I didn't think he would be an impact player either.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:04 pm

"All opinions welcome" :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:57 pm

I dread reading some inevitable topics on this message board when we lose a game. :roll:

Great win today excellent hard working performance from the whole team and 3 points against one of the favourites for promotion very happy tonight but it's very early days so let's not get carried away but just enjoy it for what it is a great win on the opening day of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:28 pm

it horrible to see people moaning about players who imo gave it there all today

but at the end of the day i couldnt give to s**ts whats others think we won at the end of the day :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: