Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IM SORRY BUT...

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Im not leaving on here posts slagging off our players after one game that we won AWAY from home against the FAVOURITES for promotion!

I dont give a f**k what you say about deleting that message! one thread is enough - go add to that one!

Jesus..... :roll:

Re: IM SORRY BUT...

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Here here, well said merlin :ayatollah:

Absolutely pathetic comments after one game, shocking

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Merlin wrote:Im not leaving on here posts slagging off our players after one game that we won AWAY from home against the FAVOURITES for promotion!

I dont give a f**k what you say about deleting that message! one thread is enough - go add to that one!

Storming!!! :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:13 pm

thats it, delete peoples opinions that are diffrent to yours

police state

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Ben wrote:thats it, delete peoples opinions that are diffrent to yours

police state

f**k off Ben, it wasn't an opinion it was a load of bollocks!

I left a pathetic thread up already for you to go and unleash your anger of all our shit players today beating some shabby london team..... :roll: :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Merlin.....we're BRITISH (most of us are anyway) we're allowed to moan!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:16 pm

who ever slags our players off is a jack c**t

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Merlin wrote:Im not leaving on here posts slagging off our players after one game that we won AWAY from home against the FAVOURITES for promotion!

bang on merlin.....

Yeah no pressure on the manager/players this season then.Mid table good enough my arse.

Hang on....

You won

Away from home

Against the hot favourites

Kept a clean sheet

AND PEOPLE ARE MOANING?!! WOW!

:o :o :o

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Hang on....

You won

Away from home

Kept a clean sheet

It happens Stan!!! :lol: f*cking incredible! :o :D

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:19 pm

my earnie is shit post has gone, hes shit my opinion. lets debate change my mind, no, mods dont want discussion, f*cking pathetic

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Again I just see posts about people moaning.

I dont see why anyone's opinion should be deleted.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:21 pm

ninianblue wrote:my earnie is shit post has gone, hes shit my opinion. lets debate change my mind, no, mods dont want discussion, f*cking pathetic

You are welcome to put your opinion in the Kenny Miller utter shite thread! (I cant beleive I just typed that! :lol: )

Well said Merlin as i stated earlier cocks like Ben are just looking to get a reaction delete the posts if they are not constructive views the Mods need to sort posters like that knob out , they are dragging this board down :roll:

Merlin wrote:

You won

Away from home

Kept a clean sheet

Unbelievable.

And I thought we had some arsehole fans... Anyone associated with your club should be on the ceiling tonight. Forget all that 'It's our opinion' bollox if you aint happy after that today you will NEVER be happy.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:22 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Again I just see posts about people moaning. - Exactly! :lol:

I dont see why anyone's opinion should be deleted. - Then go check the moderator log and trash! :roll:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:23 pm

I agree that people criticising are a bit silly but isn't that the point of a message board? To have the views of the people who use it?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:23 pm

so unless you kiss players asses your posts are deleted :roll:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Merlin wrote:

You won

Away from home

Kept a clean sheet

totally agree stan... :thumbup:

Unbelievable.

And I thought we had some arsehole fans... Anyone associated with your club should be on the ceiling tonight. Forget all that 'It's our opinion' bollox if you aint happy after that today you will NEVER be happy.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:26 pm

I've looked and one is just shut talk but I don't see why a thread in someone not rating earnie deserves to be removed. H along with miller was poor on today's performance and people will comment. It's not as if all the unfair shit Jay got was removed. Opinions are opinions at the end of the day.

Anyway 12 hour shift for me Tom, so off to bed, happy posting guys.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:26 pm

im staggered by the moans that im convinced people are purposely saying negatives things to disrupt the forum. You then get a knock on affect with threads drowning the forum of people public letting the haters known that they are hated. Vicious cycle, just ignore them I say.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:27 pm

ninianblue wrote:so unless you kiss players asses your posts are deleted :roll:

You said Earnie is shit!

end of - I think you are forgetting what MR Earnshaw has done for this club and the records he has set! I think saying he is shit is very disrespectful......

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Merlin wrote:
ninianblue wrote:so unless you kiss players asses your posts are deleted :roll:

You said Earnie is shit!

end of - I think you are forgetting what MR Earnshaw has done for this club and the records he has set! I think saying he is shit is very disrespectful......

I think Ninianblue appreciates what earnie has done for the club in the past....but hes knocking on abit now and he wont perform aswell as hes done (my opinion also), but he could've worded it better.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Merlin wrote:

You won

Away from home

Kept a clean sheet

hang on stan, from the day we signed earnie. i said it was a bad one. people on here thought we signed the 19 year old wizz kid again. did you watch the game today? he was poor. very poor, although it was a great result?
Unbelievable.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Merlin wrote:
ninianblue wrote:my earnie is shit post has gone, hes shit my opinion. lets debate change my mind, no, mods dont want discussion, f*cking pathetic

You are welcome to put your opinion in the Kenny Miller utter shite thread! (I cant beleive I just typed that! :lol: )

Surely you meant the utter shite Kenny Miller thread?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:34 pm

You can't delete my thread, it's f*cking gold, because so many clueless people there, I'm tired of posting why I'm still unhappy etc but whatever, just don't delete it please, I wanna enjoy my 15 minutes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

just to let you know, I'm delighted that Kenny scored and we won, because some people think I'm f*cking pissed that he scored and wish we woulda lost
Last edited by quadsas on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PtB wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Surely you meant the utter shite Kenny Miller thread?

dont you mean? the utterly butterly thread!?!?! I'll get my coat :oops: :oops: :oops:

i might not agree with what you say but i will defend your right to say it.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Surely the miller thread should be about miller?
Peoples opinions on earnie should be allowed it's own thread.

It's a farce on here tonight.