Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOT IN ABOUT AN HOUR AGO

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:47 pm

From West ham , our support was amazing and what a performance.All who made the effort I salute you, what was it like for the guys who never went watching on t.v. West Ham favourites not what I seen :ayatollah:

Re: GOT IN ABOUT AN HOUR AGO

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:53 pm

CLASS GAME I LOVED IT THE BEST WAS THE STUPID AMOUNTS OF POLICE AT SOTH MIMMS :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:55 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:From West ham , our support was amazing and what a performance.All who made the effort I salute you, what was it like for the guys who never went watching on t.v. West Ham favourites not what I seen :ayatollah:

It was stressful...I think I'd pass out with stress if I went. :lol:

I'm off to the Severnside Derby next saturday though. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:55 pm

The banner was shown before kick off lol ,

Turn off Mark Lawrenson and commentary would of been ok !!!!

Sad to see an away end we could of filled with only 1000 lads in but we (the 1000 fans) were louder, could here you throughout and was amazing to see u all go crazy when miller scored,

Hats off to every single one of you :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:From West ham , our support was amazing and what a performance.All who made the effort I salute you, what was it like for the guys who never went watching on t.v. West Ham favourites not what I seen :ayatollah:

So am I :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:57 pm

I just cant believe its 25 a ticket....

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:58 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:CLASS GAME I LOVED IT THE BEST WAS THE STUPID AMOUNTS OF POLICE AT SOTH MIMMS :lol:

They were there to help carry the banner lol

Was looking for ur peach adidas top, prob did see you :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:00 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:CLASS GAME I LOVED IT THE BEST WAS THE STUPID AMOUNTS OF POLICE AT SOTH MIMMS :lol:

They were there to help carry the banner lol

Was looking for ur peach adidas top, prob did see you :ayatollah:

I didnt wear it i got soaked at 6:30 at CCS im on SSN and MOD lol im in the conner by a boy with a yellow top andi have a dark blue one on :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:03 pm

I taped it so I'll check it when I watch it again lol

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

You're not going on the Sunday then?? :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:15 pm

If he goes Saturday he will get a good view of the pitch :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Merlin wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

You're not going on the Sunday then?? :lol:

Its on a sunday? Why? Thought the police were gonna step back a bit on this one?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm glad it changed, it's my sons birthday on the Saturday so I can now go :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:55 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I'm glad it changed, it's my sons birthday on the Saturday so I can now go :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So im guessing its early kick off? I hope so because i hate waiting for games :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:58 pm

No 3pm mate, hope it is, aint leaving Luton till 9am :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:02 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:No 3pm mate, hope it is, aint leaving Luton till 9am :ayatollah:

Thats weird :?

I cant get drunk either :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:13 pm

As i posted yesterday i still think we should have all boycotted this game but we all have different opinions and total respect to everyone who did go for their magnificent support. personally don't regret not going watched the game in my local rugby club with 2 other City fans one who was my Wife :lol: went mad when Miller scored jumping around the dance floor like a Tasmanian devil and did it all over again when the final whistle went :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:41 am

Cardiff support was great on the telly yesterday and could hear Nolan and Green getting stick ......... they showed Lum in the crowd too , that boy gets everywhere mun :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: