Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones comment

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Dave Jones thinks chopra will be top scorer in championship this season.could well be in the right position.sour grapes or what. :lol:

Re: Dave Jones comment

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Not really. I thought Jonesy was fair actually.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:19 pm

On the BBC, Jones said "IF his head is right".

I was more than happy Jones was gone, but it's better to use the full comment...

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Some of our fans more bitter than him.

Personally I've bet on chops being top scorer as I don't see anyone better in this division.... He gives Ipswich a chance.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Couldn't really hear wot DJ was sayin as i was in the pub but with regards to chops bein the top scorer it's a good shout he will score a few for ipswich this season that's for sure

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:27 pm

ELY BOY wrote:I also thought Jones was fair, he could have used the TV appearance as a stage to throw insults and digs about but he did his punditry in a professional manner. Nice one Dave

I agree, I a expected a "in this part of the world" comment but it didn't come.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:48 pm

think he did enjoy mentioning gerrards poor pass which led to west ham chance early on

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:51 pm

In fairness not a lot happened in the first half, it was a talking point.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:03 pm

weza 65 wrote:Dave Jones thinks chopra will be top scorer in championship this season.could well be in the right position.sour grapes or what. :lol:

He would have been last season if the fat scouse tw*t played him when fit :evil: Unfortunately bad man management from moans we saw the end result.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:06 pm

ELY BOY wrote:I also thought Jones was fair, he could have used the TV appearance as a stage to throw insults and digs about but he did his punditry in a professional manner. Nice one Dave

He would not have dared to mate, as the club are still paying him his £20k a week wages! He's not that stupid :oops:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:48 am

weza 65 wrote:Dave Jones thinks chopra will be top scorer in championship this season.could well be in the right position.sour grapes or what. :lol:

What he said was: "If Chopra can get his head together, he'll always score goals. The lad's a natural...."

No sour grapes. I thought Jonesy was pretty honest and used some pretty 'carefully chosen' words

I wish him all the best wherever he ends up next (as long as it's not further down the M4 West, of course :lol: )

Do the Ayatollah Jonesy!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:30 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

What he said was: "If Chopra can get his head together, he'll always score goals. The lad's a natural...."

No sour grapes. I thought Jonesy was pretty honest and used some pretty 'carefully chosen' words

I wish him all the best wherever he ends up next (as long as it's not further down the M4 West, of course :lol: )

Do the Ayatollah Jonesy!!!!

Suppose you are right but he doesn't have many good words to say about Cardiff does he ???

He still holds a grudge.........

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: