Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BBC

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Was it just me or did they do anyone elses head in show replays when the game was clearly in play :twisted:

Re: BBC

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Agree - so annoying ! Other channels do it as well though to be fair.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Apparently there were some technical problems all round?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:44 pm

It was like a West Ham documentary on there today. Did my head in.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:56 pm

baseboy007 wrote:It was like a West Ham documentary on there today. Did my head in.

THAT is true, no one really gave a shit about Cardiff til they realised the post match stuff would have to be Marshall's saves and Kenny's goals. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Would have loved a replay of the goal at the ground, but wouldn't have been able to hear any commentary, as our fans were deafening! :D :ayatollah:

a new one for the bbc today.....

Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:03 pm

they now show action replays TWICE from different angles when the play is going on.....unbelievable amatures :old:

Re: a new one for the bbc today.....

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:55 am

They have those annoying things on mostly every channel I've ever seen and not just during matches. I remember even on the Royal Wedding (not that I gave a damn what was going on), there was a channel where two anchorwomen were just sitting there and commenting on totally unimportant stuff, like who is wearing what and hairstyles and who has how much money allegedly, while the wedding was going on and there was a speech being given, which surely would've been more interesting than what these two were talking about.

Eh, well, what can you do - television...