Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Alf Garnett/Ray Winstone/Peggy Mitchell/Phil Daniels/David Essex/The Pearly King n Queen of Newham/Russell Brand/Cass Pennant/Swallow/Carlton Leach/Becksie/Tony Cottee...........Hear This....................'WELCOME TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP'!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great win lads :ayatollah:

Re: A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:30 pm

nice one stan hahaha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Well said Stan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:33 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Alf Garnett/Ray Winstone/Peggy Mitchell/Phil Daniels/David Essex/The Pearly King n Queen of Newham/Russell Brand/Cass Pennant/Swallow/Carlton Leach/Becksie/Tony Cottee...........Hear This....................'WELCOME TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP'!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great win lads :ayatollah:

u forgot Bobby Moore - he's there in spirit spitting fire I expect :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Thanks Stan, everyone appears to have written us off already judging by the odds on winning promotion. Git to admit I'd be happy with a play off place with the current squad but hopefully by the end of August we might add a few more. Best of luck to yourselves in the Premier too and I hope you are one of the sides that smash them jack twats :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Thanks Stan, everyone appears to have written us off already judging by the odds on winning promotion. Git to admit I'd be happy with a play off place with the current squad but hopefully by the end of August we might add a few more. Best of luck to yourselves in the Premier too and I hope you are one of the sides that smash them jack twats :lol:

beleive it or not the bookies have revised their odds already on us winning the Championship. We are now 4/1 third favourites :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Quality but u forgot Daya!! :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Hello Stan.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:44 pm

f**k the bookies lads. You looked good today.

Resilient, patient, endeavour & wow what a keeper!! Tik a boo son.

Malky is 10 times the man the bollock scratcher was. Good season ahead me tinks.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:f**k the bookies lads. You looked good today.

Resilient, patient, endeavour & wow what a keeper!! Tik a boo son.

Malky is 10 times the man the bollock scratcher was. Good season ahead me tinks.

Thanks Stan and good luck to Rangers next week. Hope Jay has a big season for you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Welcome back Stanley. Hang around...its going to be a fun day on the forum.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Oh yes sorry Stan, I was Uncle Fester last season.... Sorry mate SBF1 now...long story but good banter with you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Enjoy relegation Stan.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:Enjoy relegation Stan.

Bit harsh when the guy did nothing but wish us well and say how good the team looked :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:40 pm

nice 1 stan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Nice one lads. MM must be like a breath of fresh air, I like him, decent manager, straight talker & a people person. You won't go wrong.

Fergy 1927 :lol: you are probably one of the ones who were saying last October we'd never last at the top :lol:

With Warnock pulling the strings I'm always confident. Gets average players playing like superstars.

Anyway go and have your warm milk fergy its about that time :oops:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Nice one lads. MM must be like a breath of fresh air, I like him, decent manager, straight talker & a people person. You won't go wrong.

Fergy 1927 :lol: you are probably one of the ones who were saying last October we'd never last at the top :lol:

With Warnock pulling the strings I'm always confident. Gets average players playing like superstars.

Anyway go and have your warm milk fergy its about that time :oops:

I had money on QPR last season. Warnock was the perfect bloke to get you out of the Football League. I don't think your board rate him for the Premier League though as they aren't backing him in the transfer market. I feel that they will set himup to get the boot which is a shame really as he, like Holloway, is one of the great characters of the game.

Warm milk? Tell your mum to stop telling you what I like before nos dda.

Mate, your insults are shit. Please try harder.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:11 pm

;)

Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Welcome back Stan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:54 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Nice one geezers.