Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm so happy we won but

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 pm

It's shockIng how many people on here was slagging players off in our first competitive game. Our team needs time to gel so stop slagging them off and give them your support! Fair enough miller didn't do to well with earnie but that's because they are both small players and need to play off a big player. Also he's bought here to win games and score goals and that's what he's done in his first game. So give them all a break ffs. :old:

Re: I'm so happy we won but

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Scott88 wrote:It's shockIng how many people on here was slagging players off in our first competitive game. Our team needs time to gel so stop slagging them off and give them your support! Fair enough miller didn't do to well with earnie but that's because they are both small players and need to play off a big player. Also he's bought here to win games and score goals and that's what he's done in his first game. So give them all a break ffs. :old:

Let them knock..they have been proved wrong. Footie is a results game, ask Daya. ;) :D

Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Scott88 wrote:It's shockIng how many people on here was slagging players off in our first competitive game. Our team needs time to gel so stop slagging them off and give them your support! Fair enough miller didn't do to well with earnie but that's because they are both small players and need to play off a big player. Also he's bought here to win games and score goals and that's what he's done in his first game. So give them all a break ffs. :old:

Here here! Miller wasn't bought to be creative or look good, he was bought to score and that's what he did!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Stokesy wrote:

Here here! Miller wasn't bought to be creative or look good, he was bought to score and that's what he did!

well said mate some fans or so called fans are so critical they make me sick jones was right god help us should we lose they will be calling for heads to roll