Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MILLER UTTER SHIT

Mon May 07, 2012 10:16 pm

The Lad wrote:Can I have a medal for reading through this utter turd of a topic?

No but you can have one for posting twice an making yourself heard ;) lol

Mon May 07, 2012 10:17 pm

denton2k6 wrote:
The Lad wrote:Can I have a medal for reading through this utter turd of a topic?

No but you can have one for posting twice an making yourself heard ;) lol

Heh ;)

Mon May 07, 2012 10:31 pm

It pains me to say it bu quasdas was right. Terrible. The Scottish Andy Cole, but instead of one in six he scores one in every twenty chances.

Tue May 08, 2012 12:54 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvYwXDBCz5k

He's getting closer, give him time fellas this man was a goalscoring sensation in the Scottish Premier Division.

Tue May 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Awful striker, Earnie should had been given more of a chance.

Tue May 08, 2012 1:26 pm

If Miller would of had a big front man up with him to play off he would of scored a lot more goals

Tue May 08, 2012 1:49 pm

ffs ponty he didnt have a big man to play off the same could be said for earnie but he wasnt given the same chances as miller sorry to say we seen the last of earnie as he will defo go this summer and i honestly hope its the last we see of miller send him back to scotland and save his extortionate wage :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Damned Yank wrote:It pains me to say it bu quasdas was right. Terrible. The Scottish Andy Cole, but instead of one in six he scores one in every twenty chances.

I dont think kenny has been given 20 chances on goal all season, All down to the service he recieved which has been shite.You will see a different player next season if he has a target man type player of quality alongside him and we play 442. :ayatollah:

Tue May 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:It pains me to say it bu quasdas was right. Terrible. The Scottish Andy Cole, but instead of one in six he scores one in every twenty chances.

I dont think kenny has been given 20 chances on goal all season, All down to the service he recieved which has been shite.You will see a different player next season if he has a target man type player of quality alongside him and we play 442. :ayatollah:

Spot on.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Noone cares. he sucked. he didn't score. a playoff team not giving lone striker enough chances? gimme a break. he didnt put himself in position to get chances. useless money leeching f**k. doesnt care money? MLS bro.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:04 pm

quadsas wrote:Noone cares. he sucked. he didn't score. a playoff team not giving lone striker enough chances? gimme a break. he didnt put himself in position to get chances. useless money leeching f**k. doesnt care money? MLS bro.

:roll: