Re: MILLER UTTER SHIT

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Miller had a good game again today.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 pm

I thought miller did well today. linked up well :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:50 pm

I agree with you. Didn't have the best control of the ball tho, sometimes lost possession far too cheaply but had a better-than-usual performance today.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Miller showed he is better than our other two strikers in all round play today, twice could have show but others went ahead of him. Not really a good game to judge many players on though, was scrappy and bitty and the ref didn't help, neither did the injuries.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:12 pm

RFMH wrote:Miller showed he is better than our other two strikers in all round play today, twice could have show but others went ahead of him. Not really a good game to judge many players on though, was scrappy and bitty and the ref didn't help, neither did the injuries.

Thought he was poor again today. Worked hard and is excellent at tracking back an covering other peopes position but his control is shockingly poor.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Meh like I say the game was too bitty all through (something like 30 fouls) he might not be the best available, but he brought people into the game a bit better. But the tiredness of the midfield didn't help him, then with Gestede hurt too.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Not playing that well but lets get behind ALL our team. If Miller is not the answer MM will change it . Think it took Bothroyd a few games to score for the City . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Miller is miles ahead of Earnnie, so much better in the air, better finisher and similar pace.

IF EARNIE HAD PASSES TWICE TODAY MILLER WOULD HAVE SCORED, AND EARNIE WOULD ALSO GET CREDIT.

Earnie;s too desperate to become the local hero really, selfish and always offside.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Kenny Miller scores !!!!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Against the Championship topping team !!!!!!

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:08 pm

TWO !!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:17 pm

HE'S STILL SHIT, WE'LL WAIT ANOTHER 8 - 10 GAMES BEFORE HE SCORES, and put in more awfull games inbetween

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:20 pm

McClane wrote:HE'S STILL SHIT, WE'LL WAIT ANOTHER 8 - 10 GAMES BEFORE HE SCORES, and put in more awfull games inbetween

Does it hurt you that he has scored 2 tonight??

FFS enjoy it!!!

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:38 pm

he plays for us.get behind the team.ffs

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:33 pm

HE DIDNT DO 2 BAD TONIGHT THOUGHT HE WORKED HARD TOOK HIS GOALS WELL, BUT YOU GUYS MADE YOUR MINDS UP THAT HE WAS A SHIT SIGNING EVEN A RETARD AFTER 30 MINUETS. PATIENCE IS A WORD THAT SPRINGS TO MIND.HE DIDNT HAVE THE BEST OF STARTS BUT NEITH DO LOTS OF PLAYERS MOVING CLUBS.TAKE THAT OUTHER GUY WOTS HIS NAME YES I THINK HE IS CALLED ROBERT EARNSHAW. PS I STILL CONFIDENT ERNIE WILL COME GOOD

Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:14 pm

quadsas wrote:so f*cking lazy, hasnt won a header whole game, fukin terrible.

What is your verdic on KING KENNY now :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:38 pm

He's already a better signing than Fowler.

Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:05 pm

funny how you only bring this thread up when he scores, should bring it up everygame when he plays like shit and does f**k all instead of the odd goal

Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:17 pm

McClane wrote:funny how you only bring this thread up when he scores, should bring it up everygame when he plays like shit and does f**k all instead of the odd goal

Open your eyes can you not see he is getting better, and if he hadn't of scored those goals we wouldn't be in 4th place now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:18 pm

McClane wrote:funny how you only bring this thread up when he scores, should bring it up everygame when he plays like shit and does f**k all instead of the odd goal

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you not embarrassed to look like soooo incredibly clueless right now??

Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:01 am

DOH!!

Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:57 am

How many has Miller scored now ? But he is getting better every game. I am well pleased with the fella. Ben sorry but I donot agree with your comments one bit. It's Miller time :D

Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:46 am

You lot ate pathetic, why arn't you at the game? call yourselves supporters, and lets get this straight, Miller is not going to win many headers, he needs the ball played on the floor and behind the defence, and then he will get goals.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:58 am

Your football knowledge is immense.

You know this game inside out

Mon May 07, 2012 10:02 pm

WHAT CAN I SAY - LOL FOOTBALL EXPERTS ON THIS BOARD. KENNY MILLER IS UTTER SHITE. YOU ALL SHOULDVE REALISED IT EARLIER, NOW ONLY THING HE BROUGHT WAS DISAPPOINTMENT.

Mon May 07, 2012 10:06 pm

quadsas wrote:WHAT CAN I SAY - LOL FOOTBALL EXPERTS ON THIS BOARD. KENNY MILLER IS UTTER SHITE. YOU ALL SHOULDVE REALISED IT EARLIER, NOW ONLY THING HE BROUGHT WAS DISAPPOINTMENT.

TOAD

Mon May 07, 2012 10:08 pm

has worked hard all year long , run himself into the ground at times all for our club an all you can do is find a thread from ages ago an slag him off , posting in capitols makes you look like a c**t as well

Mon May 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Can I have a medal for reading through this utter turd of a topic?

Mon May 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Can I have a medal for reading through this utter turd of a topic?