Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MILLER UTTER SHIT

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:39 pm

everyone is entitled to an opinion,

but you didnt even give him a chance wrote him off before he kicked a ball...

we need to be more positive as fans this season, new season new manager fresh start....

get a grip mun... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Surely it is a sign of a good striker, who has a quiet game but then scores from the only real chance he had on offer :ayatollah:

spot on...

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:52 pm

can't believe this thread. Half an hour into the game and the boo boys are out again. Listen, it doesn't do anyone any good, it will just cause a snowball effect of negative threads on here. We were away against the championship leaders, did u really expect our front 2 to have the lions share of possession? Earnie and Miller worked their bollocks off today, doing a lot of closing down and working hard off the ball. I appreciate you have your opinions, but they're not constructive, so you should either keep them to yourself, or f** off with that other negative pr*** Dave Jones.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:01 am

Alot of hostility in this thread.

Quadsas, lazy strikers are hard to come by unless you look at the top of last seasons premier league goalscorers, dimitsr berbatov was always called lazy and 'didnt work hard enough for the team' he single handedly won Manchester united matches and most likely the premier league title too, just as kenny miller has done for us agaisnt west ham today.

I agree with you at the begining he was poor but then could you name a Cardiff player that was outstanding today apart from maybe Marshall? If we get automatic promotion by three points at the end of the season I'm sure you aswell as everyone else will look back on this game and kenny miller 'bring lazy' as one of the defining moments of our season.

Don't judge him just yet, whatever he did before doesn't matter now it's what he does for cardiff city and agaisnt west ham he did what no one else could do, win the game.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:13 am

quadsas = "what I know about football could be written on the back of a stamp"

Get a life numb nuts.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 am

TheHangedMan wrote:quadsas = "what I know about football could be written on the back of a stamp"

Get a life numb nuts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 am

he isnt S##t? he is class ????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 am

Kenny miller was our hero yesterday if you ws there you would have felt and seen the whole of the away end go estatic dont f*cking put the boy down who scored after one game, ONE KENNY MILLER THERES ONLY ONE KENNY MILLLERRRRRRRRR :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:48 am

What a load of idiots you lot saying Miller is shit.. FFS its his first game, he's hardly trained at all, with his upheavel from Turkey and trying to settle his family down here give the man a chance, then you can critisize him after he's played half a dozen games or so.

Just get off his back and stop making idiotic and childish remarks and support the team.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:17 pm

This thread is f*cking hilarious.

And I would've laughed at it even if Miller hadn't scored the winner away at West Ham United yesterday.

Typical Cardiff :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:34 pm

hooligan858 wrote:
Kanester wrote:
hooligan858 wrote:
Kanester wrote:
quadsas wrote:Admit what? that he had a good game? whys nobody giving him more than 6 in ratings thread then?

I thought I won't have to post in this thread again, but stupid posts like one above makes me mad

Your a clown mate, He scored the winner. He didn't play the best no, It was his 1st game of the season. Idiot.

Are you a new supporter? I bet you only started watching since Wembely.

Kanester: Which Wembley? I only started supporting during the FA cup run in 2008.

What the f**k is wrong with new fans in your opinion, then? Should I apoligise personally to you that I haven't been supporting the team that I love as for as long as you? Or that I don't yet know as much about football as you and am still learning? Should I apoligise that rugby used to be my main sport? (haha, well actually maybe I should for that one :lol: ).

All I want to know though is WHY IS IT SO f*cking BAD TO BE A NEW FAN ACCORDING TO SOME PEOPLE?

Either way; Quadsas I do have to disagree with you, you can't get on his back after half hour of a game. I do think that Miller had a quiet game. However, the whole team are still learning to play together, his match sharpness probably isn't 100%, and he did what he is employed to do. It was a great shot from a VERY awkward position. If he buried a chance like that against a very good (although not England standard) goal keeper, then surely that can only bode very, very well for the future. Maybe Gestede does deserve most of the cudos, but at the end of the day it's a team performance, and it's a team win.

UP THE BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah:

1st off Have I said anything about you? No.
2nd I said he's probably a new fan because they are so used to having it so good and if we aint top of the league with a perfect record we are all shit and everyone should be sacked.

And for the record yes you should apoligise to me, Esp about the Rugby bit. :lol:

Fair enough mate, now that you've clarified your position I do apologise.

It just gets to me when people slate me or call me 'plastic' for being a new fan, or anyone for that matter. But that's not what you've done, so I apologise. Especially for the rugby bit :lol: :ayatollah:

There's nothing wrong with being a new fan, we need them. If we get ten thousand rugby
converts then great, thats less eggers in the world. But you stated that Miller should be given
a chance. Spot on. You dont need to be a new/old/DEAD fan to realise that. ANY sport would
be the same. How about a winger at rugby making his debut, he dont touch the ball for 30
mins, then when he does his hands are cold and he fumbles it, or knocks on... shit happens!!

Only a complete and utter fucktard would slate a Scottish International who has scored goals
at every level after 25 disappointing minutes where he barely touched it.

Sadly, Quadbike and Bun ARE this weeks, and every other weeks Premier Fucktards

Fans like them???

Nah your ok, i'll pass

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:40 pm

taffyapple wrote:
hooligan858 wrote:
Kanester wrote:
hooligan858 wrote:
Kanester wrote:
quadsas wrote:Admit what? that he had a good game? whys nobody giving him more than 6 in ratings thread then?

I thought I won't have to post in this thread again, but stupid posts like one above makes me mad

Your a clown mate, He scored the winner. He didn't play the best no, It was his 1st game of the season. Idiot.

Kanester: Which Wembley? I only started supporting during the FA cup run in 2008.

What the f**k is wrong with new fans in your opinion, then? Should I apoligise personally to you that I haven't been supporting the team that I love as for as long as you? Or that I don't yet know as much about football as you and am still learning? Should I apoligise that rugby used to be my main sport? (haha, well actually maybe I should for that one :lol: ).

All I want to know though is WHY IS IT SO f*cking BAD TO BE A NEW FAN ACCORDING TO SOME PEOPLE?

Either way; Quadsas I do have to disagree with you, you can't get on his back after half hour of a game. I do think that Miller had a quiet game. However, the whole team are still learning to play together, his match sharpness probably isn't 100%, and he did what he is employed to do. It was a great shot from a VERY awkward position. If he buried a chance like that against a very good (although not England standard) goal keeper, then surely that can only bode very, very well for the future. Maybe Gestede does deserve most of the cudos, but at the end of the day it's a team performance, and it's a team win.

UP THE BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah:

2nd I said he's probably a new fan because they are so used to having it so good and if we aint top of the league with a perfect record we are all shit and everyone should be sacked.

And for the record yes you should apoligise to me, Esp about the Rugby bit. :lol:

It just gets to me when people slate me or call me 'plastic' for being a new fan, or anyone for that matter. But that's not what you've done, so I apologise. Especially for the rugby bit :lol: :ayatollah:

There's nothing wrong with being a new fan, we need them. If we get ten thousand rugby
converts then great, thats less eggers in the world. But you stated that Miller should be given
a chance. Spot on. You dont need to be a new/old/DEAD fan to realise that. ANY sport would
be the same. How about a winger at rugby making his debut, he dont touch the ball for 30
mins, then when he does his hands are cold and he fumbles it, or knocks on... shit happens!!

Only a complete and utter fucktard would slate a Scottish International who has scored goals

Fans like them???

Nah your ok, i'll pass

you see, that's your opinion, I don't go and call you c**t because you think so. You think you are right, but guess what - you may be wrong ;) I see you are "hardcore" fan but you still have no clue what football business is all about...

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:36 pm

quadsas wrote:
taffyapple wrote:I thought I won't have to post in this thread again, but stupid posts like one above makes me mad

UP THE BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah:[/quote]

And for the record yes you should apoligise to me, Esp about the Rugby bit. :lol:[/quote]

It just gets to me when people slate me or call me 'plastic' for being a new fan, or anyone for that matter. But that's not what you've done, so I apologise. Especially for the rugby bit :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Fans like them???

Nah your ok, i'll pass[/quote]

you see, that's your opinion, I don't go and call you c**t because you think so. You think you are right, but guess what - you may be wrong ;) I see you are "hardcore" fan but you still have no clue what football business is all about...[/quote]

Enlighten me Ben/Quadbike/whichever multi your using??

Your idea of the football business is:

We paid a million Euros for Miller and he HAS to turn it on IMMEDIATELY.
Never mind that he hasnt played for a while, has had to move himself and
his family halfway across the world, isnt matchfit, hasnt played with his
team-mates... No, not good enough for you. We paid a million for him so
he MUST click within the first minute.

Only an absolute IDIOT would make that kind of snap judgement

By the way, you forgot to use your foreign (not used to writing in English)
grammar then

Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:41 am

MILLER IS SHIT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Lets leave threads like this out - we need to be the 12th man not the opposition. If somone asked me if Miller has had a great start to the season i would say absolutely yes - scored on his debut. If someone says is Jon Parkin fat? I would say he is as nimble as a cat

We are "supporters", not haters (the clue is in the name)

Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Unreal post.

Give the lad a chance ffs.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:43 pm

jhippno wrote:Lets leave threads like this out - we need to be the 12th man not the opposition. If somone asked me if Miller has had a great start to the season i would say absolutely yes - scored on his debut. If someone says is Jon Parkin fat? I would say he is as nimble as a cat

We are "supporters", not haters (the clue is in the name)

So if your not happy about a player or think he's not good enough or the team ain't playing well you shouldn't actually say it as it is but pretend everything is Hunkydory. FF's everyone is entitled to an opinion , good or bad!!

BTW parkin is not only fat he's shit as well..!!

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:48 pm

ok, lets bring some sense to this....
its not about the right to have an opinion it about what the opinion is based on
a few weeks is not long enough to have a well formed opinion on a player, saying a player is shit is just a kneejerk emotional reaction because you are disappointed so far - real opinions should be formed around Christmas time

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Judging a guy after a few games with a new club as Utter shit just shows that the commentor is clueless, it takes time. If after the season is half way through and he is still not up to scratch then by all means, open season. I think if Parkin were to lose a stone or so he might actually be able to get on the end of the ball for us to see whether he is good or not

I don't want to stiffle debate and when it is deserved people should be critisised - but Miller should be given a chance. Parkin is maybe a little different but making fun of him to me feels like laughing at the disabled :lol:

Would love Parkin to come good as you can see the passion but until he gets on weight watchers for a few months he is going to now be surplus

Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:30 pm

HE'S STILL SHIT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Highest payed player on our books aint he? He should be bangin them in from everywere! How much time does he need before he starts hitting the back of the net lyk! 7games into the league season 1 goal pfft, just not good enough! Im all for being patiant but fukinel we need goals from him!

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:07 am

your post sums up your knowledge of football and yourself-clue is in your title heading.
go down west and sing the rugby songs with the jacks

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:39 am

quadsas and ben your thick as shit miller is class end of.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:53 am

He is wearing a Cardiff shirt and Representing the team you claim to support... Want some advice- Fkn Supoort them. Some people on here make me laugh ffs, You expect everything from everyone and give little in return. When will you realise if we are ever going to get anywhere we MUST stick together. One Club,One Dream,One Goal. We all Work as one Players Fans Backroom staff Stewards Programme and HotDog Venders. If one of us falls we pick em up, if some ones struggling we put an arm around them and GIVE THEM SUPPORT...

WE ARE CARDIFF CITY.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:17 am

This thread underlines how clueless some of our 'supporters' are about
football.

Robert Earnshaw is a known goal poacher, he hangs off the back of the last
defender makes late runs into the box and hopes to get on the end of things.
Or if he is already in there, he will be sniffing around that six yard box.

Guess what... Kenny Miller is EXACTLY the same type of striker.

But Earnies control isnt the best, he cant head a ball, he cant hold the ball
up, he doesnt have a lot of vision, he doesnt bring other players into the
game... So Miller has been employed in that role, giving Earnie the box!!

Yesterday, Earnshaw would have been totally lost in that lone striker role.

I dont think its Millers ideal position either, but look how many shots on goal
we had, look how many times our midfielders broke through, look how fluid
we were going forward. Miller had a hell of a game yesterday. But the clowns
on here with ZERO knowledge still pick holes in him for not scoring enough.

When Malky gets the new striker in, it wont be Miller making way for him.
Trust me on that. Miller will be up there, in EARNIES role, and will score more
goals.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Miller is SHIT!! he's awful, can't keep the ball, touch like a rapist

HE REMINDS ME OF ANDY CAMPBELL One goal wonder :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:12 pm

We desperately need a strike, neither Miller or Earnie are up for it. They have both had their days

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:13 pm

McClane wrote:Miller is SHIT!! he's awful, can't keep the ball, touch like a rapist

HE REMINDS ME OF ANDY CAMPBELL One goal wonder :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if he scores a play-off winning goal that will do me.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 pm

taffyapple wrote:This thread underlines how clueless some of our 'supporters' are about
football.

goals.

Don't talk sense on here, you'll get lynched.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:19 pm

PtB wrote:
taffyapple wrote:This thread underlines how clueless some of our 'supporters' are about
football.

goals.

Don't talk sense on here, you'll get lynched.

lol at him ever talking sense. dude tries to talk smart, but what I hear is "bla bla bla bla" since he doesn't say anything worthy