Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FORMATION TODAY

Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:50 am

I'd go with 451 today,if they got parker and nolan in mid,we going to need an extra player in there,I'd go with miller up front on his own,with conway on left,cowie on right,and whittingham,kiss and gunnerson in mid,with gunnerson holding.I just feel it could be win or lost in midfield today.

Re: FORMATION TODAY

Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:55 am

ngriffiths wrote:I'd go with 451 today,if they got parker and nolan in mid,we going to need an extra player in there,I'd go with miller up front on his own,with conway on left,cowie on right,and whittingham,kiss and gunnerson in mid,with gunnerson holding.I just feel it could be win or lost in midfield today.

Kiss is out today I think mate, just posted a thread on it. The more I think about it I can see Earnie up top with Miller and a diamond behind them made of Whitts heading the diamond, Gunnarsson behind him and Cowie and Conway either side

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 am

It'll be interesting today as all of us are guessing unlike last season when we all knew the probable formation.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 am

Gutted kiss is out,he looks quality,I d still go 451,play mason in deeper role

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:23 am

I'd go with 4-1-3-2, with their defence I think we should go for it personally :ayatollah:

________Marshall_________
Kev_Hudson_Gerrard_Taylor
_______Gunnarsson_______
Cowie_Whittingham_Conway
_____Miller_Earnshaw_____

BENCH
Heaton
Keinan
Taiwo
Mason
Gestede

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:28 am

not sure how good cowie is in the wide position i know he can play there but his strength is through the middle an with them having nolan and parker we need the strongest mid we can have.

But i also agree with earlier post i LOVE the fact we and our opposition has no idea what way we r going to play 451 or 442 wit diamond midfield will we have 2 little and fast strikers or 1 lone striker or rudy on his own or rudy an miller/earnie see so many options its class bloooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: