Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Think well get stuffed 2moz

Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:21 pm

3-0

this doin my head in, i just cant get feeling good about tomorrow. HELP ME :ayatollah:

Re: Think well get stuffed 2moz

Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Southampton 3 Leeds 1, feel better...

Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:29 pm

WHY?????
We have a new squad with players wanting to impress not only vthe manager but the fans as well. Lets not be too down beat I think we'll do well tomorrow and at least a draw is on the cards for us.

In Malky we must believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:29 pm

I think west hams players will be thinking like most of our fans that we are now a midtable club & because of that there prem players will do exactly what we did last year and thats take lesser teams for granted.

I believe we will catch them cold in the first 45 min and go in at half time 2 up.

Whitts & Miller

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Southampton looked good, reminded me of Norwich a bit.

As for tom....well we wont be favourites for sure but stranger things have happened.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:30 pm

if. west ham are going to be clear favourites. then this is the time to play them. at home. expectancies level is high. players not upto full fitness. im going for a draw. better than playing them mid season. when there running on all four. there top players got to get to grips with the championship first. might even be a shock on the cards :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:50 pm

i got the same feeling as well. don't know why but i think it will be 3-0. think we will struggle to gel

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Only time will tell .........maybe just maybe we willappreciate the last few years

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Hope i feel like this every game

WOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:33 pm

I thought the same and I was so proud of the team that we were so close to a point and when Miller scored and we won i went mad I am still shaking now :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:38 pm

valleyrambill wrote:I thought the same and I was so proud of the team that we were so close to a point and when Miller scored and we won i went mad I am still shaking now :lol:

shit lol same here
it was like we won a cup final i just went nuts lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:45 pm

according to Nolan it was our cup final :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Nolan is a Tit. He looks about 60 years of age. Tw*t.