Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bubble trips??????

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:29 pm

having read a few articles lately about clubs away followings, i noticed that leeds had the highest average last season in the championship around 3500 i believe?, but i think im correct in sayin they ve also had the highest arrests and banning orders, so i may be wrong but how comes that its cardiff fans that have the most bubble trips placed on us???,it will beinteresting to see how many tickets leeds are given for west ham :?:

Re: bubble trips??????

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:31 pm

caerblue wrote:having read a few articles lately about clubs away followings, i noticed that leeds had the highest average last season in the championship around 3500 i believe?, but i think im correct in sayin they ve also had the highest arrests and banning orders, so i may be wrong but how comes that its cardiff fans that have the most bubble trips placed on us???,it will beinteresting to see how many tickets leeds are given for west ham :?:

Cause we are welsh.....Lancashire & Yorkshire police let 10k (I think) Leeds fans go to Old Trafford despite Man Ure and Weeds hating each other probaly more than we hate the jacks and vice versa. Wales gets pissed on all the time by the english, be it the police or the government. :|

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
caerblue wrote:having read a few articles lately about clubs away followings, i noticed that leeds had the highest average last season in the championship around 3500 i believe?, but i think im correct in sayin they ve also had the highest arrests and banning orders, so i may be wrong but how comes that its cardiff fans that have the most bubble trips placed on us???,it will beinteresting to see how many tickets leeds are given for west ham :?:

Cause we are welsh.....Lancashire & Yorkshire police let 10k (I think) Leeds fans go to Old Trafford despite Man Ure and Weeds hating each other probaly more than we hate the jacks and vice versa. Wales gets pissed on all the time by the english, be it the police or the government. :|[/quot
can you imagine if that was the real reason,stopping the welsh invading england lol,but considering the jacks aint punished the same,saying that the jacks dont travel,so very interesting :D

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:43 pm

caerblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Cause we are welsh.....Lancashire & Yorkshire police let 10k (I think) Leeds fans go to Old Trafford despite Man Ure and Weeds hating each other probaly more than we hate the jacks and vice versa. Wales gets pissed on all the time by the english, be it the police or the government. :|[/quot
can you imagine if that was the real reason,stopping the welsh invading england lol,but considering the jacks aint punished the same,saying that the jacks dont travel,so very interesting :D

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:46 pm

It stinks mate...makes a mockery if all attendance figures away from home as well