Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sneijder in Bellamy out...........

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Get the 39 shirt ready ;)

Re: Sneijder in Bellamy out...........

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:Get the 39 shirt ready ;)

:ayatollah: Nice to see you back Bob ;)

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:36 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:38 pm

hope you right about bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Lets hope you put all your 'wrong' allowance on your Goodwillie prediction and you've got this right :D :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Yeah i do think Sneijder will do well in the championship :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:43 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/Fourth_Official he thinks that bellamy will not go sunderland and will go cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Lets me set the Goodwillie record straight, fee was agreed 2mill player agreed terms, court case was the only thing holding him flying down to sign FACT I DONT COME ON HERE TO PLAY GAMES !!
Meanwhile Mackay was speaking to his very good friend (from his scottish international days) Kenny M who was telling him how depserate he was to return to UK for family reasons.....

MM then decided to opt for KM and offered him 25k a week and an opportunity to work with a team he wants to build round along with experinced pro's i.e Bellers,Whitts and hungry youngsters i.e Mason, Conway.

Even after Rangers made an eleventh hour attempt to sign KM accepted to join CCFC which is testament to the growing reputation our manager has in the game for his ambitious/hungry approach.

MM will now wait to pick up quality hungry youngsters from top prem clubs like he did at Watford wth the likes of Lansbury ,Cleverly atranfernd there is plenty left in his tranfer kitty

Believe in MM as we have a manager who has passion,hunger & this will be shown by his players ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:23 pm

yawn

Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Any time scale on this Bob or does it all depend on the Sneijder deal?

Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 pm

It's Man Utd after Wesley Sneijder not Man City. Although I hope you're right. Bellamy is coming home! :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:35 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:It's Man Utd after Wesley Sneijder not Man City. Although I hope you're right. Bellamy is coming home! :ayatollah:

Not according to the papers mate all changed 'apparently' city had a 31 million bid accepted

Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:MM then decided to opt for KM and offered him 25k a week and an opportunity to work with a team he wants to build round along with experinced pro's i.e Bellers,Whitts and hungry youngsters i.e Mason, Conway.

25k a week for Miller, is this some sort of joke?

We werent willing to pay 15k a week for Bothroyd to stay here, and Chops was on at least 15k a week, and a proven championship goalscorer.

Then we get Gethin Jenkins telling us that we want to operate on a sound financial footing.

Sorry I feel very disgusted at this! :evil:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Ballistic Blue wrote:Yeah i do think Sneijder will do well in the championship :ayatollah:

Agreed, we may get in the shit with his wages but we'll be fine. :D :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Alright Bob chill out, I was only fukn with you mun!

I agree with yiur comments re Malky though, I feel fairly lucky he's our manager. Already with the bridges hes building with the fans its apparent we've got a manager we can be proud of...lets hope he can get us to replicate that on the pitch, im sure he can

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:55 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14431329.stm

Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:12 pm

azz,

Miller will get at least 20 goals this season.

£25,000 a week is a snip.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:40 pm

If he does go to City and not United I'll be only too happy to welcome CB back to the club. He has a year left on his Man City contract and if Craig is wanting to come back to his home town club then Happy Days.

Malky is building a team so lets not get carried away if we can have a good season this year. If after his contract is eneded and CB is a free agent and comes back we can then look forward to a season where we will be pushing for automatic promotion again.

Please everyone lets give Malky some time Rome wasn't built in a day guys

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:
Bob Hatton wrote:MM then decided to opt for KM and offered him 25k a week and an opportunity to work with a team he wants to build round along with experinced pro's i.e Bellers,Whitts and hungry youngsters i.e Mason, Conway.

25k a week for Miller, is this some sort of joke?

We werent willing to pay 15k a week for Bothroyd to stay here, and Chops was on at least 15k a week, and a proven championship goalscorer.

Then we get Gethin Jenkins telling us that we want to operate on a sound financial footing.

Sorry I feel very disgusted at this! :evil:

Will you feel disgusted if he gets us promoted? and also, Miller is a proven Goals scorer wherever he goes, even Internationally - Sounds like you're giving up alread! :|

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_7085902,0.html

surely we can now move forward and get him..

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:13 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_7085902,0.html

surely we can now move forward and get him..

well what are we waiting for ????????? get him back and we could be pushing for automatic promotion this year :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Glad to have you back in my life Mr Hatton. I hope you had a nice holiday and may your words live long and prosper!!!