Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

gerrard

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:25 am

i think gerrard will have a great season with us this year and will emerge a real leader, i met his family once at an away match and they said he loved it here loved the place and most of all loved us the fans. That was before his loan and under DJ tenure i just think that with malky and as gerrard said himself with all the egos gone he will prove a real fans favourte ..
Anybody agree ? P.S roll on sunday 1pm. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: gerrard

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 am

I agree mate,he wears his heart on his sleeve,one of my choices for the captains job :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:41 am

yes your right i think i would pick him as captain even with if bellers returned........

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:44 am

jurgen18 wrote:i think gerrard will have a great season with us this year and will emerge a real leader, i met his family once at an away match and they said he loved it here loved the place and most of all loved us the fans. That was before his loan and under DJ tenure i just think that with malky and as gerrard said himself with all the egos gone he will prove a real fans favourte ..
Anybody agree ? P.S roll on sunday 1pm. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He was desperate to play for us last season whilst at Hull, he loves it here he does!!

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:49 am

players like gerrard are what CCFC is all about, honest hard working and plenty of fight in him .. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:53 am

We need better than him if we are to gain promotion.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:12 pm

I really like the guy and hope he does well this season and agree with the captaincy comments. I remember him running up and down the line trying to get the crowd goin against Blackpool in Wembley (we were embarrassingly quiet) Great passion, great player, just what we need :ayatollah: