Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TICKET OFFICE STAFF

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:35 am

Must be busy bees at the moment.

1. Got my WHU ticket a couple of days ago in TWO envelopes. One envelope had the ticket and the other envelope has the receipt. :ayatollah:

2. Got my season tickets todays. Now as I did not pay the £5 for delivery I expected them to arrive some time after the 8th. Nice one girls. :ayatollah:

3. Car parking display. I've not recieved it yet but am confident it will arrive before the Bristol game. It is how it arrives that is getting my interest. :lol:

In all fairness they have done a great job so far considering they have only in the last 4 days got everything. The pressure to get 17,000 tickets out perhaps more is immense. Now I should not have received my ST today but I am not surprised I have. I can just imagine the girls have a pile of letters and cards in front of them and of course they should have separated those that have paid the £5 to those that have not. They most likely decided they have not got time to do that as they were most likely under pressure to get a majority of tickets out by say this weekend. When you are under that pressure you make mistakes. Such is life and for once it has worked out in my favour.

Ok we have a tendancy to slag the TO off but lets keep all this in mind. Nice work guys and girls behind the counter there.

Re: TICKET OFFICE STAFF

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:49 am

Ha ha what about the poor sod who paid the fiver but hasn't got the special delivery?

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:54 am

maccydee wrote:Ha ha what about the poor sod who paid the fiver but hasn't got the special delivery?

Had my st this morning and didnt pay £5,pleasently suprised and well done cardiff city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:56 am

I received mine and my daughters season ticket cards - in same envelope by the way which was good - and i NEVER paid postage. What was the point of paying postage?????? I never realised I had to collect them last week it was a lovely surprise

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:01 am

maccydee wrote:Ha ha what about the poor sod who paid the fiver but hasn't got the special delivery?

I would imagine it has been sent out but is waitng for them in some post office.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:52 am

got mine todat and didn't pay £5.
Nice one city

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:21 am

My 1st ever season ticket came today im so ecited roll on bristol

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:28 am

Received my season ticket morning also without paying £5 delivery :D Saving me a trip from Neath to Cardiff next Friday. Just wondering for the people who paid for the delivery did you receive yours Royal mail special delivery or did it arrive with your normal post?

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:39 am

Got my STs in the post today

Like to say thanks to Julian and all his team for a job well done

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Who cares so long as we are all sat in the right place come a week Sunday???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:00 pm

got mine and my grandson today ,i been a platinum ambassodor member for years ,but this years card does,nt have ambassodor on it anyone else the same? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: