Re: WST HAM ROUT 1 FOOTBALL

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Route one my arse

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:25 pm

I'm expecting a rout.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:49 pm

His teams are hard to beat but the first games of the new season are anyones to win he who dares takes the points going for a 1-2 win for the CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:54 pm

NJ73 wrote:I'm expecting a rout.

id worry about your own losses that are coming :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:56 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

You can only dream of being in our position :lol:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 am

Really ? :?

Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 am

NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

you can only dream you had a stadium and fanbase like ours. dont worry about us id worry about what huw spew is doing with the money :lol: oh i forgot he isnt taking a penny :roll:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:09 am

jinks-rct wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

you can only dream you had a stadium and fanbase like ours. dont worry about us id worry about what huw spew is doing with the money :lol: oh i forgot he isnt taking a penny :roll:

Aye, there's such a massive difference in the stadium size and fanbase :roll: :lol: Obviously you'd prefer your situation to ours? :shock:

As for what Huw is doing what about it? He's steered us from the abyss to the promised land, not done a bad job eh?

You also forget we've got 20% fan ownership and a board member. Again, you can only dream of being in our position :mrgreen:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:17 am

NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Aye, there's such a massive difference in the stadium size and fanbase :roll: :lol: Obviously you'd prefer your situation to ours? :shock:

As for what Huw is doing what about it? He's steered us from the abyss to the promised land, not done a bad job eh?

You also forget we've got 20% fan ownership and a board member. Again, you can only dream of being in our position :mrgreen:

there is a massive diference in fanbase and our stadium would be increased and we would fill it. when is sewing huw extending your borrowed stadium there was talk about it? if you extend it over 20k you will have to start giving freebies and quid a ticket again :lol:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:22 am

jinks-rct wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

there is a massive diference in fanbase and our stadium would be increased and we would fill it. when is sewing huw extending your borrowed stadium there was talk about it? if you extend it over 20k you will have to start giving freebies and quid a ticket again :lol:

Massive difference? Where are all these fans then that make this massive difference? :? :lol:

Our support is so poor we've got a season ticket waiting list, whereas your support is so good the stadium is half empty if you're losing after 25 mins :lol:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:23 am

you can only dream you had a stadium and fanbase like ours. dont worry about us id worry about what huw spew is doing with the money :lol: oh i forgot he isnt taking a penny :roll:[/quote]

You also forget we've got 20% fan ownership and a board member. Again, you can only dream of being in our position :mrgreen:[/quote]

there is a massive diference in fanbase and our stadium would be increased and we would fill it. when is sewing huw extending your borrowed stadium there was talk about it? if you extend it over 20k you will have to start giving freebies and quid a ticket again :lol:[/quote]

Massive difference? Where are all these fans then that make this massive difference? :? :lol:

Our support is so poor we've got a season ticket waiting list, whereas your support is so good the stadium is half empty if you're losing after 25 mins :lol:[/quote]

season ticket waiting list? f**k me for years you were giving tickets away. dont be fooled your support is shite compared to ud and you know it.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:19 am

Plastic fans coming out to watch their clubs Man U and Liverpool. Last year your av attendance 18522, ours 23230.

Both had similar seasons, so numbskull, even that fkg embarrassment TANK can do simple maths.

I am not kidding you, you lot are in the Prem and still envious of your capital, always have been and always will be.......sad

Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:54 am

BEEP AHM wrote:Plastic fans coming out to watch their clubs Man U and Liverpool. Last year your av attendance 18522, ours 23230.

Both had similar seasons, so numbskull, even that fkg embarrassment TANK can do simple maths.

I am not kidding you, you lot are in the Prem and still envious of your capital, always have been and always will be.......sad

CORRECT :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:30 am

Allardyce only plays route 1 football?

Somebody listens to the crap spouted on MOTD...

A study showed that Bolton, under Allardyce, played route one less than half the teams in the Prem...

Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:56 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Plastic fans coming out to watch their clubs Man U and Liverpool. Last year your av attendance 18522, ours 23230.

I thought their average crowd last season was just over 15,000?????