Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Queueing scumbags.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:00 pm

I hate people who take it upon themselves to create thier own queue! The worst is when someone drives onto a petrol station forecourt, and instead of choosing a pump and waiting at it, they will wait at the entrance of the forecourt, forcing everyone else to line up behind them, until their chosen pump is available, even if they need diesel and there are petrol pumps free, so stopping anyone else going to a pump, and also making a big queue out of the forecourt and onto the road!!!!

Then they walk in to pay, and instead of just waiting at a till, they stand in the middle and expect everyone to stand behind them!! Who the hell do they think they are?

There is worse though. This incredibly annoying habit has made it's way into our pubs. Who was the IDIOT who first decided that it was now ok to make a queue for a chance to get to the bar???? Well I don't know who it was, but if i met them I would like to slap them repeatedly around the head with a rotten mackerel.

aaaaannndd relaaax.

Re: Queueing scumbags.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:46 pm

harold pinta wrote:I hate people who take it upon themselves to create thier own queue! The worst is when someone drives onto a petrol station forecourt, and instead of choosing a pump and waiting at it, they will wait at the entrance of the forecourt, forcing everyone else to line up behind them, until their chosen pump is available, even if they need diesel and there are petrol pumps free, so stopping anyone else going to a pump, and also making a big queue out of the forecourt and onto the road!!!!Then they walk in to pay, and instead of just waiting at a till, they stand in the middle and expect everyone to stand behind them!! Who the hell do they think they are?

There is worse though. This incredibly annoying habit has made it's way into our pubs. Who was the IDIOT who first decided that it was now ok to make a queue for a chance to get to the bar???? Well I don't know who it was, but if i met them I would like to slap them repeatedly around the head with a rotten mackerel.

aaaaannndd relaaax.

i hate that and twats who dont pay cash for fuel or shitty things in newsagents etc causing queues :twisted: .

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:52 am

harold pinta wrote:I hate people who take it upon themselves to create thier own queue! The worst is when someone drives onto a petrol station forecourt, and instead of choosing a pump and waiting at it, they will wait at the entrance of the forecourt, forcing everyone else to line up behind them, until their chosen pump is available, even if they need diesel and there are petrol pumps free, so stopping anyone else going to a pump, and also making a big queue out of the forecourt and onto the road!!!!

Then they walk in to pay, and instead of just waiting at a till, they stand in the middle and expect everyone to stand behind them!! Who the hell do they think they are?

aaaaannndd relaaax.

I absolutely hate this habit.

I had the same a few months back, at a tesco garage. Some knob jockey was hanging back, to see which pump was free first, which was causing a huge queue. There was just enough room to sneak past him, which i did and just drove straight to a pump. The pump was still occupied, so it wasn't as if i had gained an advantage, just made the queue a bit smaller. The guy I had passed then beeped his horn at me, displaying his annoyance that I had cheated. So I wound down my window and said, "What's the problem, if everyone just picked a pump and waited for the pump to clear there wouldn't be a fu**ing queue would there, just pick one and wait!". His silence was deafening to say the least.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:02 pm

harold pinta wrote:I hate people who take it upon themselves to create thier own queue! The worst is when someone drives onto a petrol station forecourt, and instead of choosing a pump and waiting at it, they will wait at the entrance of the forecourt, forcing everyone else to line up behind them, until their chosen pump is available, even if they need diesel and there are petrol pumps free, so stopping anyone else going to a pump, and also making a big queue out of the forecourt and onto the road!!!!

aaaaannndd relaaax.

Just a question:

What if EVERYONE took YOUR attitude and queue jumped willy nilly?? Should the person at the front not have the first option of the next free pump??

Whilst I see your point to SOME extent, a bigger issue are the tossers who use the 'Pay atPump' bays and then go into the kiosk to pay. Now THAT is absolutely selfish and wastes a lot of time!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:59 pm

a bigger issue are the tossers who use the 'Pay atPump' bays and then go into the kiosk to pay. Now THAT is absolutely selfish and wastes a lot of time!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

this really fucks me off what is the point of having them if twats still pay at the kiosk. Knobheads. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: