Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FROM KUMB WEST HAM FORUM MUST READ !!!!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Quot Taken From The Forum

"City have a reduced allocation of just 1,250, a figure imposed following crowd disturbances between Bluebirds fans and Chelsea fans at Stamford Bridge last February.

However some travelling fans have managed to pick up tickets by alternative means; one Welsh fan posting on the Cardiff City Forum tonight boasted that "a few of us are going by train, got tickets via WHUFC!".

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FROM KUMB WEST HAM FORUM MUST READ !!!!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:47 pm

That comment was posted on here earlier on today.

I'm not too sure how genuine it is but we have got a history of getting into the home sections over the years.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:That comment was posted on here earlier on today.

I'm not too sure how genuine it is but we have got a history of getting into the home sections over the years.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:48 pm

just reading a few pages on their forum, it seems their just as unsure about the result forecast sunday than us...

they are not expecting much from us but are still predicting a tough game... if we get a draw i will see this as a great result..

ps they dont like us very much either ;)

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 pm

To be honest I think that is probably a load of rubbish. We haven't sold out our allocation so why would any City fans need to get tickets from WHU?

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Some fans think it will be a walk in the park

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:20 am

Last time we went there we were in the home end. Quite a lot of city as well, even the fruit chuckers noticed as I heard then comment about it. Strange that they were very unsure what to do as they did not know how many there were of us (neither did we).
What a dump of a ground with crap seats and they claim to be a big club/premiership.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:47 am

we do have a history of buying tickets for the home end when we go away :lol: wouldn't surprise me if people are cheering in the home end on sunday when we score :D

Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:12 pm

i just sorted 4 tickets out via west ham no probs .....we going by car see you up there and MAKE SOME NOISE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: