Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

stadium's segregation area increased

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:34 pm

My season ticket arrived this morning, looked at the seat number/row and it was different to the one I actually renewed from last season.

The ticket office told me the reason for that is the segregation area has been extended for the new season.

Anyone knew anything about that beforehand or did I just miss the news about it?

Re: stadium's segregation area increased

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 am

yeah i renewed and it has been increased when i asked for my same seat the woman in the ticket office said i would be moved over due to the increase in segregation :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:59 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:yeah i renewed and it has been increased when i asked for my same seat the woman in the ticket office said i would be moved over due to the increase in segregation :ayatollah:

I'm in 117 and i still got the same seat

Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:24 pm

doesn't happen at any other grounds, fans 2 or 3 seats away from eachother seperated by one line of stewards,

now this is down to the pathetic south wales police, for them to have a easy time they tell the club how big the segregation etc, wankers, glad a few of them have been told to fook off :lol:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Ben wrote:doesn't happen at any other grounds, fans 2 or 3 seats away from eachother seperated by one line of stewards,

now this is down to the pathetic south wales police, for them to have a easy time they tell the club how big the segregation etc, wankers, glad a few of them have been told to fook off :lol:

WHY DO YOU BOTHER GOING TO SOCCER GAMES IF YOU DO,THE ONLY POST YOU MAKE ARE INSULTING SOME ONE OR OTHER YOU SEEM TO BE ONE VERY ANGRY YOUNG MAN TRY CALMING DOWN A BIT AND SHOW PEOPLE MORE RESPECT

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm on the edge of 117 and Ive still got the same seat :? :ayatollah:
where have you been moved to ?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 am

ccfc-louis wrote:I'm on the edge of 117 and Ive still got the same seat :? :ayatollah:
where have you been moved to ?

117 ROW N 960 IL BE THERE :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 am

pensionerbluebird wrote: WHY DO YOU BOTHER GOING TO SOCCER GAMES

He doesn't, he goes to football games :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am

I bought a ticket in 118 :?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 am

Pathetic really no trouble ever in our new stadium, so how do we get rewarded ? Utter shit :evil: