Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Daya

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:21 pm

picked some fruit up from mountain ash market for you this morning,it's probably cheaper down here than up there in the big smoke.And don't want to see you outa pocket when you throw it at the boys on sunday. ;) see how kind and considerate i am. :lol:

Re: Daya

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Maerdy boy wrote:picked some fruit up from mountain ash market for you this morning,it's probably cheaper down here than up there in the big smoke.And don't want to see you outa pocket when you throw it at the boys on sunday. ;) see how kind and considerate i am. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Daya i'll give it to the boy to fetch up for you ,he'll be up there i'm to :old: for the the hassle of sunday bubble games these days.Only problem he's like you he's a bit confused aswell."note the west ham shirt with a city baseball hat "but it was a few years ago in tenerife and the sun might have got to him. :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Maerdy boy wrote:Daya i'll give it to the boy to fetch up for you ,he'll be up there i'm to :old: for the the hassle of sunday bubble games these days.Only problem he's like you he's a bit confused aswell."note the west ham shirt with a city baseball hat "but it was a few years ago in tenerife and the sun might have got to him. :lol: :lol:

forgot the pic.pear ciders taking affect.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Maerdy boy wrote:Daya i'll give it to the boy to fetch up for you ,he'll be up there i'm to :old: for the the hassle of sunday bubble games these days.Only problem he's like you he's a bit confused aswell."note the west ham shirt with a city baseball hat "but it was a few years ago in tenerife and the sun might have got to him. :lol: :lol:

try this one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:04 pm

he looks a good lad !!