Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just Checked My Tickets For Sunday

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Im sat next to Mr Sullivan - shall i send him your regards ? If so post them and I will print them off.

Re: Just Checked My Tickets For Sunday

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Daya wrote:Im sat next to Mr Sullivan - shall i send him your regards ? If so post them and I will print them off.

yeah tell him to lose the helicopter its not doing his carbon footprint any good lol

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Daya wrote:Im sat next to Mr Sullivan - shall i send him your regards ? If so post them and I will print them off.

You can blow bubbles together how sweet.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Please wish him a cheery "Up Yours Dai Top Shelf!"

Penarth's prodigal son and lifelong Hammer.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:41 pm

aye just thank him for the hospitality i recieved 5 years ago in the shape of apples and pears that i had thrown at me

i,m sure he'll understand :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:43 pm

would that be in the gay stand. :D

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Tape your convo with each other, should be interesting two BS's together :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ICF - My arse, smashed up easily apart from the fruit crew lol

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Strewth, have you got double-door entries to all your premises (or is that 'estate'? :roll: ) to accommodate your ego, Steve??

David Sullivan?? Well known 'exaggerator of the truth' in these parts ("I'm a Kairdiff boy and I'll one day own my home town club") and not too popular in the East End at the minute, is he??

Was he actually born in two places at the same time?? I thought only YOU could be in two places at once; on account of you having a foot in two camps....

Sorry, but you are one sad individual....!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Steve, will you be happy or sad when Cardiff win on Sunday?

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:24 pm

just whisper in his ear. go f**k yourself :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

Strewth, have you got double-door entries to all your premises (or is that 'estate'? :roll: ) to accommodate your ego, Steve??

David Sullivan?? Well known 'exaggerator of the truth' in these parts ("I'm a Kairdiff boy and I'll one day own my home town club") and not too popular in the East End at the minute, is he??

Was he actually born in two places at the same time?? I thought only YOU could be in two places at once; on account of you having a foot in two camps....

your the sad tw*t who bites everytime !

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Daya wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

your the sad tw*t who bites everytime !

No 'bite' Steve and ceertainly not a sad tw*t ;)

I just find what you stand for sad....end of!! :oops: :oops:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:16 pm

You looked really lovely in that blonde wig and make up.......

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:23 pm

hahahahaha daya is a dreamer