Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another Nukes production

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Right i have had enough of these so called wannabes taking over my forum Piss up events (Simon and Lee) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Nukes is back and am looking for some drinking companions for the Tuesday match at home to BHA. Meet up mid Day in Town and finishing off with the demolition of Brighton. Who is Game on ????????

Re: Another Nukes production

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Right i have had enough of these so called wannabes taking over my forum Piss up events (Simon and Lee) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Nukes is back and am looking for some drinking companions for the Tuesday match at home to BHA. Meet up mid Day in Town and finishing off with the demolition of Brighton. Who is Game on ????????

Working on that day :( But going to the game in the night :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:55 pm

ha ha. good on you taking back control... :lol: :lol:
count me in :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Right i have had enough of these so called wannabes taking over my forum Piss up events (Simon and Lee) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Nukes is back and am looking for some drinking companions for the Tuesday match at home to BHA. Meet up mid Day in Town and finishing off with the demolition of Brighton. Who is Game on ????????

Working on that day :( But going to the game in the night :ayatollah:

Let Claire do your shift Chief :D You are the Manager take the Day off. We need a Top Cat in our ranks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Nukes we dont do midweek forum pissups i'm afraid mate due to work commitments :lol: I can meet in Canton about 5pm :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:03 pm

think its now on the wednesday , due to wurzel game on sun...

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:think its now on the wednesday , due to wurzel game on sun...

Correct mate :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Steve :ayatollah: ive given Claire that day off ,the other 2 lads are on hols and Baz the Jack is working the night for us ;)

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:think its now on the wednesday , due to wurzel game on sun...

Correct mate :ayatollah:

it is, :( got to miss it due to going to tunisia that morning. :x