Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WEST HAM FORUM

Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:56 pm

just been having a quick look to see what they're thoughts are about sundays game, they dont seem very confident and the general opinion is its going to be a draw, its great to see a club as big as west ham fans being weary of the mighty bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WEST HAM FORUM

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:00 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 pm

What West Ham forum are you looking at, I have just looked through 9 pages on KUMB of West Ham vs Cardiff Match thread and they all think they are going to kill us.

They think that Taylor and Nolan will score and the general consensus is about a 2/3-0 win to the Irons?

P.S. I think we will beat them 2-1. But they are not nervous at all (the fans). :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:10 pm

im f*cking shitting meself :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:35 pm

not sure if it was the same forum ur on about an i cant check browsing history cos it was work computer, the general feeling was a 1-1 draw and being brought down to earth with a bump, (which is also my opinion) but they will definatley win the league by 10 points easy, Cardiff City will come second :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:47 pm

I thought they would have seen it as an easy three points

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm

yeah and me m8 i was suprised by their lack of confidence :lol: